• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Tell us a scary story, win a USB drive card!

DeletedUser27377

Chuck never liked going to the dentist. He was afraid of the dentist. He did not know why but he always thought the dentist looked at him funny. Not mad. Not sad. Just funny. He had told his mother about it but she had just told him that most people did not like going to the dentist but it was part of life. He was 12 years old now and it was time for him to cowboy up and become a man. Plus dental hygiene was so important for his future.

So today was that day again. The day of the dentist appointment. They arrived at the office. The receptionist welcomed them and they signed in. About 10 minutes later the door to the inner office opened and Dr. Kilgore came out and welcomed them. He said hello to Chuck's mother, smiled and exchanged pleasantries. Then he looked at Chuck. He looked at Chuck the way he always looked at Chuck. That strange look. Like Chuck was a bug...

"Why hello Chuck. How are you today?"

"Fine", squeaked Chuck under his breathe. He could feel his face turning red and a growing need to urinate.

"Well I have some shopping to do so I will leave you two alone. How long do you think you need Doctor," his mother asked?

"Oh about an hour," Kilgore replied.

Chuck took his mother's hand and squeezed it hard. He felt tears coming to his eyes and his throat tightening. He wanted to be a big boy but he found himself trembling...

"Mother please stay with me.., he pleaded quietly.

"Well..., she replied "I guess.."

"Nonsense," Kilgore replied. "We will be fine. Go get your shopping done."

"Well ok. I know you are upset honey but you will be fine," she said.

She gave him a peck on the cheek and walked out of the office leaving just Chuck, Dr. Kilgore, and the receptionist.

"Maggie?", the doctor asked the receptionist. "Isn't it your lunchtime?"

"I do not usually go for another hour Doctor. You know that," replied the receptionist.

"Why don't you take it early today. I can handle things here with little Chuck just fine," stated the Doctor.

"Well ok," Maggie said looking a little confused. She stood up and began putting things in her purse.

Chuck felt the first trickles of urine leaking into his underwear. He had not wet his pants in years. He was terrified and embarrassed and confused. Why did the doctor want him there alone? He knew something was wrong here. He knew it but he was only 12 years old and did not know what to do...

"Well Chucky my boy; Shall we?" Kilgore asked mockingly and gestured toward his office as the receptionist departed.

Chuck wanted to be brave but the tears started to leak from his eyes as urine now worked it's way down his leg... He could see the dental chair through the open door to the office and all the shiny stainless steel instruments... and were those wrist and ankle restraints on the chair?

"Oh look what you did to the floor Chucky my boy, Kilgore admonished. "Do you do that at home? If my dog did that I would punish him. Punish him most severely... What do you think I should do with you? Do you need to be punished Chucky?

"No please don't. I am sorry, " Chucky cried! "I did not mean too!"

"Sometimes I do things I do not mean to do as well," Doctor Kilgore said. "Sometimes I just act and cannot help myself, even though I know what I am doing is wrong. Is that how you feel Chucky," asked the doctor?

Chucky nodded as the tears ran down his face, his crying coming out in wheezes as he tried to stifle it. He was ashamed and did not want to be scared. He wanted to be a big boy.

"Shall we?" asked the doctor motioning to the office.

Chucky walked forward slowly and entered the office, the smell of his urine permeating his nostrils, his arms limp and resigned, as he cried...

The door slammed shut behind him.

DeletedUser27401

You've heard a few scary stories in the Halloween quest line... have any better ones? Post them here! Ten lucky winners will receive a credit-card sized USB drive.* One entry per player only, and we'll pick 10 random posters to win after the end of the contest!

USB%20pic.jpg

*You will need to provide us with your name and address for shipping. (Don't place it here. If you win, we will contact you for the information.) If we do not receive your name and address by the assigned date, the prize will be forfeited and given to the next winning player.

END DATE: 11/1/2016 22:00 EST

DeletedUser12397

This is actually a true story that happened to me years ago when I was 20. A friend and I rented a 3-bedroom house in a nice enough neighborhood, well kept and cared for. We lived there for a few months with minor incidents of unexplained noises, and things turning up in places other than where they were left. She and I just shrugged it off, laughing at our silliness. At some point, I started having difficulty sleeping through the night, waking with a sharp pain in my chest area and a panicked, frantic feeling.

One night we had some friends over for some drinks and card games. I was feeling restless and got up from the table 2-3 times and began looking through the kitchen cabinets as though I was looking for something to munch on. Come to find out, one of the people visiting had known the previous owners of the home and made the comment how odd it was I kept doing that because the former owner used to do that very same thing, but refused to divulge any further information. That night I slept very well, and attributed it to the alcohol we had consumed. After a night or two of great sleep, the same pattern began to emerge of waking in a panicked state.

I had an early interview about a week later and decided I needed to attempt to get a good night’s sleep so I took some over the counter sleep aid, which actually seemed to do the trick. Upon returning from my appointment, my roomie asked me if I was ok, or had had another bad night. I explained to her that it was one of the best nights in a long while. She responded by telling me what she experienced from her bedroom which was next to mine, the master bedroom. She heard my bedroom door open only once, but heard someone in the kitchen several times opening and closing the cabinets. Of course she assumed it was me, but I didn't recall being up in the night, nor would I have in light of the sleep aid.

At one point, she heard the front door to the home open after hearing indiscernible voices. She got up to investigate and sure enough, the door was standing open at 1 AM. She peeked out the door then shut it checking to make sure it was securely locked and made her way back down the hall to her room. She once again heard voices as she passed my room, and poked her head in to check on me. She said I was sound asleep and that the voices instantly stopped, but as she closed the door to my room, she began to hear someone in the kitchen again, opening and closing the cabinets. She was pretty freaked out at this time, and ran back to her room locking the door.

I was absolutely astounded by what she had told me, looked her in the eye and told her she needed to get her friend on the phone that had known the previous owners to get to the bottom of what was happening to us. She calls him, but he refuses to come back over, citing an overwhelming feeling of gloom and doom while he had been here the week before, but to our relief agrees to tell us over the phone what he knew.

A newly married couple had bought the home 6 months into the marriage and lived there for about 3 years. At some point, the woman had discovered her husband had been cheating on her, again. So she waited until he went to sleep one night, went into the kitchen and got a butcher knife. She stood over him and stabbed him in the chest, as he awoke and realized what had taken place, he managed to get up and go to the door. He opened it, stepped outside and collapsed on the front porch, where he died, at 1 AM.

About an hour later, the lady who lived directly across the street from this house came back from getting groceries, and I walked over to talk with her. She verified the incident as she had lived there for about 5 years, but asked if everything was ok with my roommate and me because she saw her come to the door at 1 AM and wondered why she shut the door because there was a guy sitting on our porch. Needless to say, we broke our contract and moved out within the week.

DeletedUser2892

It was Halloween night but I was a little too old to “trick or treat”. My junior high friends and I decided after all the treats that this year we were going to do some of the Trickings. We all brought eggs and toilet paper from home hit the streets. It was hard to decide who deserved the Tricking end of our fun until we found a neighbor who had turned off his porch lights but was home.

We started our fun with toilet paper on his trees and then eggs. The “then eggs” is where the horror started. Our selfish neighbor did not hear the rustling in the trees but I guess that eggs hitting a door and windows does make a ‘little’ noise.

He out the front door screaming. My best friend and I ducked behind a bush on the side of his house. Then the true “real world” horror happened. He turned around and screamed at his wife inside – “Call the Police”.

DeletedUser27405

The Giant Story

This is a story of a guy named Mortimer who was driving in the desert and his car broke down. On and on he walked, slowly getting more parched as the day wore on to dusk. His eyes got blurry, but in the distance he could see a strange looking building off the road. Though he was hesitant to go off the road, he was curious and thirsty and figured “Why not?”

Going off the road was proving more difficult than he realized. More and more he got tangled in the underbrush and small cacti were scratching his ankles. As he got closer to the “building”, he realized that it looked more and more like a castle. Thinking he was delirious, he pressed on because he was closer to the building than going back to the road.

Finally, after a long period, he finally reached his destination. It was a great castle with turrets, towers, and a great large door, easily 50 foot high. He commented to himself, “Only need a moat and the illusion will be complete!” He walked up to the door, but the knobs were easily 20 feet taller than he was. But, he noticed a rope hanging down on the right side. He jumped up and grabbed onto the rope. The rope moved down with his weight and he heard a big “GONG!” echoing from inside the castle. Obviously, it was a door ringer of some type.

After a little time, he fell exhausted against the wall. Some time later, the big door cracked open! A large booming voice said “WHO DISTURBED MY MEAL?” Mortimer got to his feet quickly and in a meek voice said “I did.” Looking up and up and up, he saw a great big giant! He rubbed his eyes and looked again. It was a giant man, easily 40 feet tall. And he was looking down at him!

Mortimer turned to run away, and the giant said “Oh, a visitor! I haven’t had one of those in ages! Come in, come in, I won’t hurt you!” Mortimer turned and looked again. The giant had a big smile on his face and he had his hand on the ground. Mortimer went to his hand.

The giant said, “Get on my hand and I will show you my castle!”

Mortimer got up on his hand and the giant deposited him on his shoulder.

The giant said, “My name is Oscar.” Mortimer introduced himself and they started walking in through the castle.

The castle was glorious! Banners, tapestries, and suits of armor were set up so it looked like he was back in 14th century. Grand ballrooms and many rooms later, Oscar said “You must be hungry and thirsty after your long journey to get here.”

Mortimer nodded and said “Yes, sir. I am both hungry and thirsty.”

Oscar took him to the grand dining room. A feast was laid out. Oscar said, “I was just eating dinner. You are welcome to share what I have.”

Mortimer ate and drank till he was satisfied.

Oscar said, “Want to meet my pet? He doesn’t like strangers much, but he is in a cage, so it should be fine for you to see him.”

Mortimer couldn’t just say No to the giant after his hospitality, so he nodded his head.

Oscar picked Mortimer up and put him to the side, moved the dining room table over to one side of the room and rolled the rug up.

A large trap door with a big number 1 was on it.

Oscar said that was the number of pounds it took to open the door. He then opened the 1-pound trap door. Mortimer noticed that the numbers were also painted on the back of the open door.

Many steps to darkness were revealed. Oscar grabbed a lantern and lit it. Magically, lanterns lit up all down the staircase! “Neat trick, huh!”, said Oscar.

Mortimer agreed and Oscar picked him up and they went down the stairs.

After a bit, they came to another door. A big number 2 was on it.

Oscar lifted that with great ease and they continued down.

After a bit, they came to another door. A big number 4 was on it.

Oscar lifted that with ease and they continued down.

After a bit, they came to another door. A big number 8 was on it.

After a bit, they came to another door. A big number 16 was on it.

After a bit, they came to another door. A big number 20 was on it.

Oscar lifted that with no problem and they continued down.

After a bit, they came to another door. A big number 30 was on it.

After a bit, they came to another door. A big number 50 was on it.

Mortimer asked, “How much longer is this staircase? We must have gone down forever!”

Oscar said, “No, it just seems that way with magic. I don’t want anyone to mess with my pet and if anyone breaks in and finds this room, they will be walking forever!”

Mortimer said, “WOW! Neat!”

After a bit, they came to another door. A big number 100 was on it.

A big door was at the bottom of this staircase. “We are here!” exclaimed Oscar.

Oscar opens the door and to a large bare room. A big cage sat in the far corner. In that cage was a large furry purple monster! Mortimer has never seen anything like it!

Oscar says, “That’s Fluffy!” Oscar went up and petted the monster. Mortimer went up to pet him VERY cautiously, but Oscar warned, “Fluffy doesn’t like anyone but me to touch him!”

Mortimer backed up and looked in awe at the big monster just cooing to his master’s touch.

Oscar said, “Ok, time for bed. Tomorrow, I will give you directions back to the main road so you can get on your way. It isn’t too far to the town, then you can get your car fixed.”

They then left the room, but left the door open. Oscar said, “It’s kinda stuffy in here, I need to air it out.”

Oscar picked up Mortimer and they walked back up the 100-pound door, but left it open. They continued up passed the 50-pound door, the 30-pound door, the 20-pound door, the 16-pound door, the 8-pound door, the 4-pound door, the 2-pound door, and finally the 1-pound door, leaving all the doors open and the rug pulled away.

Oscar said, “I will clean up later, not to worry! You need your rest!”

He took Mortimer to the great den, a fire in the fireplace going strong. A big, fluffy bear rug was on the floor. Oscar said, “You should be cozy here, but remember, stay away from Fluffy!” Oscar then left the room and Mortimer lay down to sleep.

Some hours later, a large howling noise woke Mortimer up. He followed the noise to the dining room and heard it coming from the open basement where Fluffy was. The lanterns were still lit.

Ignoring the warnings from Oscar, he went down the stairs with difficulty. He passed the 2-pound door, the 4-pound door, the 8-pound door, the 16-pound door, the 20-pound door, the 30-pound door, the 50-pound door, and finally the 100-pound door.

The wailing and howling was coming from the room where Fluffy was. Mortimer went up to Fluffy and tried to calm him, but his calming words made no effect. So, he reached out to pet Fluffy.

As soon as he touched Fluffy’s fur, a large “GRRRROOOWWWLL” came from Fluffy. Fluffy grabbed the cage and started to bend back the bars. Mortimer turned and ran.

He ran back up the 100-pound door and heard Fluffy right behind him!

He ran up to the 50-pound door, the 30-pound door, the 20-pound door, the 16-pound door, the 8-pound door, the 4-pound door, the 2-pound door, and finally the 1-pound door and ran to the front door. A small crack was still open in the front door. He could hear roaring sounds coming from Fluffy as he was gaining on him!

Mortimer ran out the front door screaming his head off. He ran down to the road not paying heed to the scratches from the underbrush. He looked back and saw that Fluffy was struggling with the door but he was getting it slowly open. He knew that if he didn’t get some lead, all was lost.

He ran and he ran. About a mile later, he came to a small ghost town. He looked back and saw that Fluffy was still staying with him a bit back, but was too close for him.

He spied a tree on the right side of the road and figured that Fluffy couldn’t climb, so he jumped up and started climbing.

Looking down, Mortimer saw that Fluffy was climbing the tree after him! Mortimer continued to climb all the way to the top of the tree. Fluffy caught up with him at the top of the tree, reached a large, clawed paw up to Mortimer.

Mortimer heard a big voice from Fluffy, “Tag, you are it!”

And that is my Giant Story about a Giant monster with a Giant.

DeletedUser27401

"JANET! You come down here this minute!"
Janet, a little girl of five, woke up in the dead of night to the sound of her mother. The mother was bellowing her name, demanding she come down the stairs. The girl was tired and rubbed eyes to wake up. She stepped into her slippers and put on her robes before stepping out into the cold, dark hallway.
"JANET! Get down here!"
The girl slowly left her room and walked towards the light emanating from down the stairwell. The bellowing grew louder and more furious as the little girl shuffled toward the stairs. She walked past the linen closet at the top of the stairs and yawned before descending. Her foot was almost upon the first step down when the little girl began to call out to her mother.
"JANET! I won't tell you again! Come down here, NOW!"
Suddenly, a hand reached out from the closet and grasped the little girl by her arm and yanked her inside. Once there, another hand closed over mouth tightly. Panic filled the little girl's heart with terror. She couldn't speak. She couldn't scream. All she could remember is her mother's voice yelling for her as the light of the closet clicked on.
"Shhh! I heard it, too."
"MOM?"

DeletedUser7647

You've heard a few scary stories in the Halloween quest line... have any better ones? Post them here! Ten lucky winners will receive a credit-card sized USB drive.* One entry per player only, and we'll pick 10 random posters to win after the end of the contest!

USB%20pic.jpg

*You will need to provide us with your name and address for shipping. (Don't place it here. If you win, we will contact you for the information.) If we do not receive your name and address by the assigned date, the prize will be forfeited and given to the next winning player.

Some might not think this a scary story, but if you have ever tangled with the IRS you will know what I mean. Back in 1993 I received a notice that I owed $287.00 in back taxes. Because I did not pay it I now owed $5000.00. I did not have that type of money. From October to April of the next year I paid $250 a month. Come the end of April I now owed $8000.00. FINES and Penalties for not paying the full $5000. I called and talked until I was brain dead. In desperation I told the IRS agent that I should have gone to a lone shark because it would have been easier. He said, "You should have".

This went on for almost 10 years and over $20,000 dollars. I filed for bankruptcy. I was told this would solve everything. It did not. IRS refused to recognize the bankruptcy and I still owed more than $5000. I wrote to Senator Roth (the one that pushed IRS reform). He wrote back to me stating he handed the problem to the Senior IRS person in Washington DC. He said all my worries were all over.

IRS (DC) handed my problem to someone under him who handed it to someone under him. This continued all the way down the line and back to the SAME agents giving me this big headache in the first place. They concluded I still owed IRS more than $5000. Then came an IRS forgiveness program. I went to the head office in Oakland, California. An agent listened cried and forgave my debts. She handed it off to her boss. He came to me and told me she was mistaken and I still owed the money. He said I should have gone to the initial audit. I told him I did not receive notice of an audit. He said I have to prove it. I asked for the original notice I was supposed to get. They said it would take three months to go back to their files and get a copy of the notice.

Three months later they said they do not have any records that go back more than three years and could not prove they sent me one. They said they only need to keep records more than three years. (Even though we need to keep our tax records for eight). I was told I still owed back taxes.

Long story short: It took more than 15 years to get this paid and over $20,000. I know you think this is not a scary story. So try to scree with IRS and see how long your nightmare will be. To this day on Halloween I dress up as normal and put on a name tag that says "IRS AGENT".

P.S. I'd love to get my money back, but I am not holding my breath.

DeletedUser27402

Is Your Refrigerator Running? Part I: Damn You Nicolas Cage:

“Scalpel,” I snapped, as Butt Face rummaged through our medical bag.

I wiped my brow of sweat as Butt Face offered me the cutting tool. My hands moved with precision. “Done” I said. “Scary Mike needs pliers”.

Butt Face needed to move faster. The patient was beginning to stir.

“He’s waking up!” I whispered harshly. “Where are those pliers?”

Butt Face finally delivered the tool, but time was running out. I thrust the pliers into the incision, and after a few seconds of digging I started pulling with all my might. *SQUISH!* I had his spleen.

“Look at that, Butt Face,” I yelled with excitement. “We got his spleen! That’s like, what, six hundred point?”

Butt Face nodded. It was our greatest game of “Operation” yet…until the patient woke up.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!” He cried, his voice filled with pain and confusion.

“Dammit” I murmured under my breath.

Now our points were forfeit. Butt Face nervously motioned towards the screaming patient.

“Well,” I sighed. “Let’s get this over with”.

Butt face handed me a screwdriver. “No, no, no” I said. “I need the hammer.”

medical+hammer.jpg

Every medical kit needs a hammer.​

The dying man’s screams turned to begging once he realized my intentions. “PLEASE!” he said. “D-D-DON’T KILL ME!”

Then, with a surprising amount of agility for someone who had just lost their spleen, he leapt off the kitchen table and made his way towards my front door.

Butt Face and I stayed put. We knew the door was locked.

I brought out the most soothing voice I could muster. “Larry, buddy, Scary Mike never wanted things to end this way. When we abducted you from that Best Buy store, we had every intention of bringing you back there, minus a few organs of course. Ha-ha. Problem is, you woke up during our game. This is all on you Larry”

“Please don’t kill me.” he repeated a second time.

I clenched the hammer tighter as my feet shuffled towards him. “See, we wanted to play this game called “Operation” but unfortunately we were missing the board.” Just a few more steps. “Butt Face and I were pretty upset until I thought ‘Hey, we got all these medical tools lying around. Let’s just get a real patient to play with!’ So we-“

“Please don’t kill me. I don’t want to die.”

I was in striking range.

“WE ALL HAVE TO DIE SOMETIME LARRY!” I raised the hammer above my head and sent it arching towards Larry’s screaming face!

“Just a small town girl

Living in a lonely world

She took the midnight train going anywhere”

I halted my swing. The phone was ringing.

My eyes glanced at Butt Face. “Don’t just stand there” I said. “Pick it up!”

Butt Face lifted the phone to his ear before handing the phone to me.

“Hold on a second Larry. Scary Mike needs to take this call.”

Larry only whimpered as I pulled the hammer away from his face.

“Hello,” I said “You've reached Scary Mike’s Murder Emporium and Grill. How can Scary Mike help you?”

“Hey Mike! How’s it going?”

"Son of a..." I muttered. It was Nicolas Cage.

“Me?” he said. “Well I’m just a prickly pear!”

Cage won an Oscar for that line. I'm serious.

“Scary Mike told you to STOP CALLING HIM. You’re a freaking psychopath, and I want nothing-”

Larry started screaming again. “HE”S GONNA KILL ME, SEND HELP!”

“Quiet Larry! Can’t you see that I’m on the phone?”

That shut him up.

“Now,” I said. “Where were we… ah yes, Scary Mike was telling you to PISS OFF.”

“So angry Mike, ha-ha. I thought we were friends?”

“We were friends, until you ate Scary Mike’s Nutter Butters! Scary Mike had one rule Cage, ONE RULE, and you broke-“

*CRASH*

“What the…” I turned around. Larry was gone, and my kitchen window was broken.

“God damn it Cage,” I seethed. “Your voice just scared Larry away. Are you satisfied now? Huh?”

“Mike, Mike, Mike,” he cooed. “I only called to ask you a question, out of concern really.”

He may have been the one asking questions but I had a feeling he already knew the answers.

“Fine,” I gave in. “What is it?”

Looking back, I can almost picture him at that moment, sitting at home, a shot of rubbing alcohol in hand, and a wicked grin on his smug, stupid face as he spoke the four words that would change my life forever.

nicolas-cage-didnt-last-long-bong-in-60-seconds-1389873714-view-1.jpg

“Is your refrigerator running?”

Cage’s words hit me like a like a freight train. He didn't wait for my response.

“Well, you better go catch it!” he cackled, followed by a string of ferocious laughter.

As I hung up the phone, my eyes frantically searched the room without success. My fridge was gone. This was bad, real bad. You see friends, my refrigerator was no ordinary kitchen appliance. It was a killer.

Is Your Refrigerator Running? Part II: The Chase:

If You Give a Fridge Some Meat Chunks
A poem by Scary Mike

If you give a fridge some meat chunks, it’ll acquire a taste for human flesh.

When it acquires a taste for human flesh, it’ll probably ask you to satisfy its hunger.

When you satisfy its hunger, it’ll ask you for a napkin.

When it asks you for a napkin, you will probably start to question your sanity.

(I mean, come on. You've been through some weird stuff before, but you've never taken requests from inanimate objects. That’s just silly.)

When you start to question your sanity, you will decide to quit satisfying the fridge’s hunger.

When you no longer satisfy its hunger, it’ll leave your house in search of food.

When it leaves your house in search of food, it’ll go on a murderous rampage.

When your fridge goes on a murderous rampage, you and your loyal companion Butt Face, must travel the globe in search of it.

“Hurry up Butt Face. We have to go!” I shouted from my door way.

In the hours since Nicolas Cage’s phone call, Butt Face and I had managed to pack up most of our things. We didn't know where we were going, but we knew that we couldn't stay here. My fridge was out there… feeding. I don’t have a problem with eating people per se… but my fridge was, well, MINE. I have always been able to avoid incarceration for my "crimes" with a combination, of stealth, cunning, and Kung Fu badassery, but "The Man" would surely come after me once they connected me to my rouge fridge.

4ec3ca562ae863526a6eed54ac36188e.jpg

Badassery: The word of the day. Everyday.

I yelled a second time. "Hurry up!"

Butt Face started to yelp from the kitchen.

"Well," I thought. "Better see what's going on."

I walked through the doorway to find Butt Face holding a note. The Fridge must have left it here before he vanished. I pulled out my reading glasses and examined it.

Dear Scary Mike

Screw you. You used to be cool.

I am traveling to Chicago to find some food.

I dare you to try and stop me.

Go screw yourself,
Sincerely, Mr. Frosty

The note raised more questions than answers. Like, "How does a refrigerator write a letter without any hands?" or "How does a kitchen appliance manage to travel anywhere without suspicion?" or the most glaring question of all, "Why is the fridge a 'Mr.'?" Do refrigerators have genitals? I for one, can't recall my fridge ever sporting a stiffy... although I've never really checked before... which means that there COULD be some hidden genitalia somewhere.

382004453_f4b2772254.jpg

Google Images was surprisingly unhelpful.​

Then again, wouldn't that imply that the fridge's designers purposeful added hidden genitals to their product? If so, what’s their game? Do they get off on the thought of fridge on fridge action? Do the fridges have nasty butt sex with each other and pump out fridge babies? These questions gnawed at my psyche but they would have to remain unanswered. I had to buy some plane tickets.

That night, Butt Face and I finished packing our bags and headed to the airport. Getting through security was a nightmare... but we managed to pull it off. (I managed to fit Butt Face into a ridiculously large trench coat.) When our flight landed at O’Hare Airport, the sun was beginning to rise. I grabbed our things, saddled up Butt Face and headed out on the town. (Rental cars are for assholes who don't own a human centipede.)

Our first day was pretty uneventful. I decided to question the locals to see if they were aware of any particularly strange murders that had occurred recently, but they always responded with screams and pleas for help. (I know my handsome good looks can be intimidating, but there's no need for hysterics people.) I also stabbed a homeless guy, and fashioned his scalp into a piece of headgear. It was just one of those things.

Anyway, the action really started to pick up by nightfall. Butt Face and I were travelling along Michigan Ave in search of the "Chanel Boutique". I reasoned that Mr. Frosty, being a douche, would frequent douchey places. Unfortunately, the sudden sound of police sirens ensured that I would never be able to prove my hypothesis.

Now, it should be no surprise to you, dear reader, that a chase is about to begin. Personally, I believe that all chase scenes (whether they be in film, TV, or literature) are incomplete without some kick ass action music. So at this point, I want you to start mentally playing your "Action song". Yes, I'm talking about YOUR Action song. Everyone has that one bitchin song that they play, literally, or in their head, when they're about to do something really freakin cool. This chase fits that description nicely. Now, a small number of you are probably saying "But Scary Mike, I DON"T HAVE A 'SONG'!" Well you're in luck! I provided one for you below.

Back to the story...

*WEEEUUU WEEEUUU*

Two patrol vehicles started to approach. They probably saw me take a turn earlier without signaling. It's always the little things that get you.

One of them dropped their window and pulled out a megaphone. "Stop what you're doing and pull over immediately!"

I wasn't going to let them haul my scary ass off to jail.

"YAHHH BUTT FACE!" I roared, as my hands whipped the reigns. "HYAHHH!"

Butt Face ran like a bat out of hell while the two patrol cars made chase. I could hear the wail of more police sirens as we turned off of the street. I needed an out, fast. Butt Face narrowly missed two cars as I searched though my luggage bag. There they were. Rocks, my ranged weapon of choice. I quickly armed myself as one of the patrol cars veered beside us. (Only ass hats use guns.) I started chucking rocks like nobody's business, but my attacks were fruitless. Their cars were rock proof. Worse yet, Butt Face was losing steam.

"DANGIT BUTT FACE!" I screamed. "DON'T DIE ON ME NOW!"

15 vehicles must have been following me by this point. I was running out of rocks... and options. My hands frantically searched through my bag for more stones, but they found something smooth and cylindrical instead. A pipe bomb.

"This will do" I muttered as I armed the explosive.

I just had to think of something cool to say when I throw it.

"Bomb voyage?"

"Suck my pipe?"

"Have a blast?"

"I'm going to explode all over you guys!" I yelled as the armed explosive was sent careening through the air.

Nailed it.

The police cars behind me slammed on their breaks as the bomb bounced off the pavement, once, twice, and then... nothing. It was a dud.

"Really?"

I looked forward again to find that our path was now blocked by a police barricade. We were trapped.

I brought Butt Face to a swift stop, and jumped off of his back. I needed one last word with him before the cops took me away.

"Run Butt Face," I said. "Run as far as your many arms and legs can take you. They… they would do terrible things to you in prison."

He just stared at me with terrified eyes.

"Always remember that Scary Mike loves you."

I exchanged one final teary glance with my loyal companion before he scurried away into the darkness.

When I turned around, I was greeted by a small army of policemen, their guns aimed at me.

My Kung Fu badassery couldn't save me now.

Is Your Refrigerator Running? Part III: The Interrogation:

For days, I had been moved around constantly, sometimes by truck, sometimes on foot but I was always hooded. I had started to grow accustomed to the blind darkness that accompanied my travels and the light was overpowering when the hood was finally removed. As my eyes adjusted, I began to survey my surroundings. The room was cramped, with just enough space for a small table and a couple of chairs. The smell of mold and decay filled my nostrils. Other than the hum of a single dim ceiling lamp, everything was silent. Looking forward, I found myself face to face with my new host. He looked like the consummate professional, confident, neat, and powerful. Yet I could still sense some unease under his sleek suit. Later, I would come to know him as Agent Carmichael of the NSA. Now, he was just the latest in a long line of interrogators.

The agent studied me closely. "Hello Mike."

"Hello," I replied back casually.

Carmichael smiled. "Now that we've exchanged pleasantries, let's talk about that terrorist attack you were a part of. I'd like to talk about that."

I didn't answer.

The NSA had been grilling me for days under the assumption that I was an accessory to some failed terrorist plot involving a pipe bomb, but I wasn't in the mood to correct them. Despite all of their best efforts, I was having fun.

Carmichael dropped his smile. "Maybe I'm not approaching this correctly," he said, "TELL ME EVERYTHING, AND I MEAN EVERYTHING, ABOUT YOUR INVOLVEMENT IN THE CHICAGO TERROR PLOT!"

I wasn't buying the tough guy routine. "Can you guys turn on a fan or something? It smells like shit in here."

"Look," he said "I know you've been enjoying yourself these past few days, with your 'cute' speaking gimmicks and your little pranks, but you need to understand something," He let the last two words hang in the air, "there WERE other plotters involved in that attack and my orders are to identify them by any means necessary. Do you understand? We will make you...

He went on and on like that for what seemed like ages, but I wasn't really listening.

"Did you guys happen to find a human centipede recently? One that goes by Butt Face?"

Carmichael stopped mid-sentence. His stern deposition was broken for the briefest of moments.

"No"

That was good news. "Well," I said "That's unfortunate..."

He looked like he was going to ask a follow up question, probably something along the lines of "What the hell?" but he quickly returned to the whole "Terrorist plot" thing..

As the questioning continued and the hours passed, I was becoming increasingly bored. Finally, I gave in.

"Look," I said, "Scary Mike will tell you everything. Just... just stop talking."

Carmichael's quickly pulled out a notebook and pen. His facial expression was more "Boy excitedly waiting for story time" than "Government agent about to uncover terrorist plot".

"Alright," I said, "So this whole thing started when Nicolas Cage called me on the phone about my missing fridge."

"Your missing fridge?"

"Yeah, it had developed a taste for human flesh and it got super pissed because-"

"You're telling me that this fridge eats people?"

"Yeah, its name is Mr. Frosty-"

"Mr. Frosty?"

"Yeah, which is weird because Scary Mike is pretty sure refrigerators don't have genitals. What do you think?"

Carmichael sat there for a few moments, glaring at me, before calmly setting down his pen and exiting the room. Some people just can't handle the truth. I had barely begun to enjoy my hard earned silence before two burly guys rushed in. They threw a hood back over my head, delivered a few swift kicks to my stomach, and carried me out of the room.

When the hood was removed, I was in a new room, one that was somehow even shittier than the last one. I also found myself strapped to a stiff board, a water board to be exact.

surfingfuerteventura2.jpg

Google Images was a bit off on this one.​

Once I understood their plan, I couldn't help but laugh. Water boarding (on both the giving and receiving end) is one of my favorite hobbies! This was going to fun!

Carmichael stepped into my field of vision. He had traded in his sharp suit for a t-shirt and khakis.

"Is that business casual?" I asked.

He answered with a punch to my face.

"Now," he said while examining his fist, "I'll give you one last chance to speak up before we start."

I couldn't hold back my enthusiasm. "Hell no. Let's do it!"

Carmichael turned to his two associates. "Ready the water board."

Hearing those words brought on another fit of laughter. These guys were idiots.

Both of the men hesitated.

"Why the hell is he laughing?" one of them whispered.

"I... I don't know" whispered the other, "but it's kind of weirding me out a bit."

The mix of anger and confusion on Carmichael's face made me laugh even harder. "At my side. NOW!" he growled.

As the two men approached me, they were suddenly thrown to the ground with terrific force as an explosion rocked the wall behind me. The blast gave me sensory overload and everything seemed to play out in slow motion. Shots rang through the air and Carmichael's twos goons were dead before they could even fire their weapons. Carmichael himself, returned fire before leaping through a doorway seemingly unscathed. I saw a man in combat armor chase after him. It was all over in seconds.

Still in a daze, I was removed from my restraints by another man in combat gear.

"Who... who are you?" I managed to ask him.

"I," he said, pausing for dramatic effect as he removed his head gear, "am Steve Buscemi, leader of the Buscemi Bad Asses. We're getting you out of here."

SteveBuscemi_Grant_12304600-e1327098347388.jpg

Steve Buscemi: Otherwise known as "That creepy guy" in every move you've ever seen.​

"Cool," I said.

"Now," he said, "you're going to need to put this hood on, OK?"

"Don't worry," I said, "Scary Mike is used to it by now."

Buscemi nodded as he and his men hauled me away.

"One last thing before you hood me," I said.

"What?"

"Scary Mike was having a pretty good time until your "Bad Asses" showed up. Why did you guys come here?"

"Because," he said, "We can't kill Mr. Frosty without you."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25911

Sally kisses her 8 yr old daughter Leila, wh'o's having nightmares about an evil person. who keeps on and on killing her Dad and her brother and her sister, and her Nan and her Grandpa. Sally hugs and kisses her beautiful daughter's worries away, and sings her a lullaby to help her drift into a calm and worry free sleep. Sally has never forgiven her husband for giving her a child and stopping her from becoming an actress, she has done her best to raise these stupid children that her husband was so desperate to bring into the world, but she's finally realized that the only escape she has to become the actress she knows she should be is by removing her offspring from the earth. As Leila struggles for breath, Morgan comes into the room, seeing his mum killing his sister, Morgan swings a saucepan at his mum's head. Morgan has always wondered why Leila was so much better than him, and chooses to kill her in the same way. Graham comes home to finds Morgan on his own over looking his dead wife and daughter, Morgan was never the son Graham had dreamed of, he died painlessly, and Graham went on to be a fantastic member of their local community.

DeletedUser22703

USB%20pic.jpg

One hot July night a young city couple, having driven out and parked on the shore of Falls Lake NC, switched on the headlights of their truck and saw a white figure approaching. As the figure came straight to the driver's window, they saw it was a young girl dressed in a sheer white dress that was dripping wet. She spoke in a somewhat faltering voice.

I'm sorry to intrude, and I would not under any other circumstances, but I must find a way home immediately. I was in a boat that overturned. The others are safe. But I must get home.

So she climbed into the back of the pickup truck, saying that she did not wish to get them wet, and gave them an address in Wake Forest, on the opposite side of the lake, The young couple felt an uneasiness concerning their strange passenger, and as they neared the destination the girl, to avoid hunting for the house, pulled over and turned on the trucks cargo light. The pickup bed was empty, but soaking wet.

After a brief, futile search for the girl in white, the couple went to the address she had given and were met at the door by a man whose face showed lines of worry. When he had heard the couple's story, the man replied in a troubled voice. "This is a very strange thing. You are the third couple who has come to me with this story. Three weeks ago, while sailing on Falls Lake, my daughter was drowned."

DeletedUser27408

TRUE STORY

I'm a single woman in my 60's and I live alone on a small 5-acre mini-farm. At one time, I had 2 milk cows with 4 calves, about 12 goats with another 20 kids, some chickens, turkeys, ducks, cats, dogs, and rabbits. Because I'm located in a rural farming community, it is not unusual to have hungry predators such as coyotes, owls, hawks, skunks, raccoons, badgers, and the like, come looking for easy prey. And my baby animals, poultry and rabbits were considered easy prey. My rabbit shed is located near my house, maybe 75 feet away, and one evening, I walked out my door to find a fox between me and my rabbits. Well, that wasn't too bad. Being a relatively small wild animal, it was easy to make a lot of noise and scare it off because I didn't have my rifle with me. But there are some things in the dark of night that don't scare off so easily. And that, my friend, is what this story is about.

I have dogs because they are good about alerting me if there is something outside bothering the other livestock. Normally, their barking would not only let me know something was sneaking around, but the racket of the barking would run off whatever it was even before I could investigate. However.. One night, so dark I could not see 2 feet in front of me.. and near Halloween time.. my dogs did NOT bark. Yet.. I heard a commotion I could not explain and wondered why all other normal night noises were missing. The abnormal silence was unnerving. So, I stepped outside into the pitch dark.. and went towards my rabbit barn whence the activity seemed to originate. On the way.. I stumbled over one of my rabbit cages. It was grossly mangled and the rabbit was missing. So, I hurried along a little faster and a short distance further. Then I came upon one of my double cages, which was obviously much larger than the first, and was big enough to be difficult for me to lift. It too, was mangled and looked to be tossed about like a broken kid's toy.. and both rabbits gone from it as well. By now, I'm near my rabbit barn and feeling concerned. Next, I find one of my rabbits, dead and bloody.. or at least what was left of it. About that time.. I looked up to just about chest height.. and no more than 10 feet away from me.. I glimpsed the dark impression of what might have been a wolf's head.. except it was too tall to be a wolf... and the the eyes that were staring back at me... glowed.. red.. a dark, e v i l red..

Well.. at this point, all I can say is.. a g a i n.. I had gone out and forgotten to take my rifle. I don't really remember being much afraid.. but I know my heart was racing a bit faster than normal.. and my breathing was a bit strained. I went out the next morning and found a third cage further down my lane, the door busted open and no rabbit.. no surprise there. To this day, it's been about 5 years, and I still don't know what IT was that came visiting that night. But I'm glad IT decided to leave and only took my rabbits. AND.. I hope.. IT never.. comes.. back.

DeletedUser27423

The Swamp Girl of SC
A well-dressed woman has been reportedly seen walking down a very dark highway 378 in the middle of the extremely dense Congaree swampland between Sumter and Columbia, SC. A couple riding passed the woman stopped to offer her a ride. The young woman accepted and explained that she was on her way to Columbia to visit her sick mother.

The couple resumed driving and talking. The wife asked the young woman a question and when she received no response she turned around and discovered that she had vanished into thin air, leaving behind a eerie vapor mist in her seat.

Hysterically, the couple drove the rest of the way to Columbia. The wife was so upset that her husband had to take her to the hospital. Remembering the address of the young woman's destination, the husband made his way to Pickens Street. An older lady answered the door and knew immediately why he was there. He was one of many people to have picked up the woman in the swamp only to have her disappear. As it turns out, the lady from the swamp and the woman on Pickens Street were sisters. The disappearing lady from the swamp was killed in an auto accident. Every year on the anniversary of her death she appears on the swamp road where she lost her life, still trying to find her way back home.

DeletedUser27422

Years ago some friends and I were playing with a ouiji board in the garage. We had been watching horror movies about them and thought it would be fun! Well we had asked all sorts of crazy questions, never getting any responses.

Then all the sudden it started moving!!! We were all accusing each other of moving it! We all denied it and continued to play all the while thinking each other was moving the cursor! Finally something triggered and we got spooked and quit playing.

We didn't know what to do with the board. We were too scared to bring it in the house so we put it inside a box in the garage and went inside for the night. The next morning when we got up and went in the garage, the ouiji board was out of the box and resting on a dresser in plain view.

We were scared out of our minds!!!

We left the board untouched until trash day, then threw it away. Thankfully that was the end of that!

BSkelton

Ever since I was a kid, I could remember a creepy feeling when I was in the downstairs (basement) of my parents house alone. During the day, or with my brother it was okay, but if I came home late at night, or had to go downstairs to get something, I would turn all the lights on and shut every door as I made my way back to the stairs leading up to the main level. The stairs were the worst - sometimes I would purposely go up the stairs slowly telling myself "this was stupid - it's your house".

But upon the 5th step, I felt chills down my arms and shoulders, the hairs on my neck started to raise and a feeling of dread quickly overcame me. I could sense something was approaching from the basement toward the stairs and it was something very dark. I could never stay still, I launched up the stairs, often stumbling as I clamored up and didn't feel relief until my back was firmly pressed against the basement door. Mom thought we we being silly, but in our 20's, I asked my brother if he ever felt something as he walked up the basement stairs alone - he turned to look at me in a very serious face "always".

DeletedUser27433

A little girl was watching her momma peel skin off a fading sunburn. She asked her mom, " Can I keep the pieces of skin momma so that when you die I can build a new mom?"

DeletedUser26775

This is a true story. Once upon a time a man was unemployed for 6 of the 8 years George W. Bush was president. The end.:eek:

ozlbkilo

My daughter won't stop crying and screaming in the middle of the night. I visit her grave and ask her to stop, but it doesn't help.

DeletedUser27438

It was a dark eerie night and there was no illumination from the moon. The night was ominously dark, pitch black. So black you could not see your hand in front of your face. The night was perfect for something fiendish to happen. You imagine a hand reaching up from a grave or worse yet, a rotting corpse clawing its way up to the surface. As you stroll along minding your own business, from out of the darkness, beyond your wildest imagination, a rotting creature is obstructing your pathway. You scream the most blood curdling scream ever. TOO LATE, it grabs you and begins sucking your life's warm blood from your body. You feel your existence slipping away. Your flesh is becoming colder by the second. As your life quickly passes before your eyes, in the distance you can hear 12 bongs from the clock tower. You remember a friend telling you to never go out late at night. You wish you had listened to your friend. Your entire body becomes numb. You become limp, no longer able to function, lifeless, extent, in other words DEAD!!! You awake soaking with perspiration, no ---- SWEAT!!! It really did not happen at all. It was just another one of the horrendous nightmares you have been experiencing. You rush to the bathroom and begin splashing cold water on your face. You pinch yourself and relief engulfs your body as you realize IT was only a dream.