• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Temple of Relics or Castel del Mont Cattle Ranch or Suishun Mill?

spartacus2.0

I finally got space for a giant building (8x8), but IDK what to put there.
I'm addicted to GE, but I also need attacker boosts (I only have 116% attack and 125% defense while other hoodies have 200%)
I want to have the cattle ranch because I am frequently low on supplies, but I also want the new event building.
Please help I can't decide

King Reaper VII

CDM!!! That is a FOE essential, Suishun MIll is okay but not now, Cattle Ranch is not good, and TOR is not good until you actively level.

Ironrooster

I would go with the Suishin Mill which is only 4x5 and use the rest of the space for smaller production buildings.
OTH do you really need all the other buildings you have? Can you rearrange some buildings to fit more in?

wolfhoundtoo

I finally got space for a giant building (8x8), but IDK what to put there.
I'm addicted to GE, but I also need attacker boosts (I only have 116% attack and 125% defense while other hoodies have 200%)
I want to have the cattle ranch because I am frequently low on supplies, but I also want the new event building.
Please help I can't decide

To get the best advice we need further details. While the CDM has its advantage for fighting you don't say how well you are doing in GE? Are you able to fight your way through GE level 4 already?

What other Great buildings do you have and what are there levels? How far are you on the continental map versus your age? What is the cost of your next victory expansion?

The Lady Redneck

What age/Era are you in?
What other GBs do you have?
Cattle Ranch is merely a supply building which you will tear down when you move up to your next age.
Suishun MIll is merely an event building. unless you get all the upgrades for it from the Event it is not worth building, so keep it in your inventory until the Event has finished and only build it if you do get all the upgrades. If not let it sit there in storage until the event comes round again and you can finish it off. One thing for certain. there will be another Event along after this one with yet another special building.
If you are just starting out it is more important to think of getting the basics built before you age up any further. So stay put in your present age. You should not rush to get up through the ages. you need to stay in each one until you are as strong as you can be, so you give yourself a good start in your next age.
CdM. Zeus, and Cathedral off Aachen are essential. As is Observatory as it will pay your guild dues if you want to get into a decent guild with experienced leaders. For supplies build Lighthouse of Alexandria. ToB will give you population so you will not have to build so many houses. NEVER build the Colosseum.
You say you are into GE Then ToR is and essential GB as it lets you get relics from which you can get special buildings you can build that will also give you supplies but they are smaller than the cattle ranch. You can also get troops, medals, FPs, supplies, dismonds and coin from GE relics.

Kranyar the Mysterious

CDM is one of the most important buildings in the game. It forms the second strongest leg of what is often called the Combat Trinity (Statue of Zeus, CDM, and CoA). It gives attack bonus and forge points the two most important things in this game outside of expansions. Everything else you mentioned is just fluff in comparison, especially since you say you want more attack bonus.