• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Terrace Farm?

Frostblade

Are terrace farms immune to plunder? I'd heard that they are, yet mine got plundered, more than once.
Terrace farms can't be motivated and thus they are subject to plunder.

It's a good idea to produce forge points only in terrace farm, this way plunder surface is reduced to minimum.

Pericles the Lion

Are terrace farms immune to plunder? I'd heard that they are, yet mine got plundered, more than once.
You're in SAAB. Lose the TFs. You should be producing SAAB goods in the colony where they are immune to plundering and just about every Event Building released in the past three years is more efficient at producing FPs than a L2 TF.

Oh, yeah, TFs can be plundered. You've been asking this question for a year. The answer remains the same.

Last edited:

Orius Maximus

Terrace farms are multiproducers, just like the Bazaar and all the subsequent special buildings based on them. They've always been vulnerable to plundering.

frrrosty

You're in SAAB. Lose the TFs. You should be producing SAAB goods in the colony where they are immune to plundering and just about every Event Building released in the past three years is more efficient at producing FPs than a L2 TF.

Oh, yeah, TFs can be plundered. You've been asking this question for a year. The answer remains the same.
Of course, I'm producing over 1200 current age goods a day from my event buildings, but I produce zero from the space colony since they require ore, which itself is costly to produce. And if were a matter of either/or, then yes, replacing the TFs would be logical. However, space is not an issue. I have a lot of space for new buildings, but the upgrades are so slow to come, so there's no reason to sell the TFs, other than they get plundered.

The real complaint here is that the FoE wiki states that TFs can't be motivated and therefore cannot be plundered.
"The Terrace Farm cannot be motivated, and hence, can be plundered at any time when production is finished." as found here:

This, as you've all pointed out, is incorrect, yet it remains on the wiki. This is misleading, and a disservice to the players, though admittedly, this is not the fault of this forum. I made an edit on the wiki to correct this, hopefully it will "take".

Edit:
The Terrace Farm cannot be motivated, but can be plundered at any time when production is finished. The production of coins and supplies is affected by the town's happiness and by boosts of certain great buildings.

Last edited:

Emberguard

The real complaint here is that the FoE wiki
What you linked isn't the official wiki. That one is the fan made wiki

Here's the actual InnoGames run wiki:
This, as you've all pointed out, is incorrect, yet it remains on the wiki.
Re-read that sentence. Particularly the second half