• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Thank you, INNO

DeletedUser26120

I hope they reconsider the pop-up from now on though, that caused my game to freeze for about 90 seconds at a crucial point where my terrace farm was coming up for collection.

I have angry neighbors, I'm lucky I didn't get plundered and if I had I would have certainly contacted support asking for the 5fps back.

You could use the announcement feature instead as it's non-intrusive.

Jase249

I have to admit, I referred to them as the InnoGrinch for making the Christmas Daily Prize the Shrine of...

...Awe. As in aww shucks where's the 2nd appearance of SoK? That would have been a nice Christmas gift for all of us. Instead the Christmas prize is something no one wants. It appeared twice on beta this year and twice in the "main" worlds during Winter Event last year so keeping my fingers crossed.

Maybe they want to give us time to put those Christmas gift checks from relatives into our bank accounts...

Last edited:

DeletedUser32009

Merry Christmas Foe employees and gamers. I wish you all peace, joy, health and happiness.