• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent327

Forum rules:

- Links to or discussions of third party apps or other sites are not allowed.

This obviously has turned in to a discussion of the content offered by another site. For that reason I am locking it now, to figure out if it needs to be cleaned up, or stay locked.

plinker2

This is 8 days of data, not 1 or 2 days. So far I am the only one in this discussion providing ANY statistical data on whether gamers are staying or leaving. If you or anyone else can provide any statistical data that proves forgedb is unreliable, as you claim, please provide it.

I'll keep watching the statistics so maybe I can get an idea when a new world may arrive, if it ever does.
Wait a moment. Have you researched the company? I mean the entire company. It doesn't look bad. Still, I will dig some more. Now if any of you really want to do research, do not entirely go by this game or it's performance as of late. If you do, you've not scratched the surface on the research needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.