• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The new fight farming is automating the SAAB fight RQ...

DeletedUser35715

How many other worlds have runaway cheating going on with the new fighting RQs offered in SAAB?? Or is anyone else aware of such superstar level players not getting fights from GvG or GBG?? Because here on A2 we have someone who's automated fighting, I say automated because who would sit and manually do RQs for 18-24hrs a day, in the new SAAB RQs... it's totally destroyed all the stats for the game and rendered them completely worthless... Naturally inno's canned response to reports of it happening is the same to any cheating, "thank you, we'll look into it, but we won't tell you anything else" and it just continues... He's adding points to the tune of 100M+ a month... Here's some screenshots just to show how blatant it is... The 1700 fights in one day have become his norm, lemme save you guys some math on that one, there's 86,400 seconds in 24hrs, divide that by 1700 and he's averaging 1 fight every 50 seconds...
Anyway, just a heads up that rankings mean nothing and now anyone that wants to can rack up 100M points in less than 3 weeks... who'd of ever thought...

Attachments

• Discord_cwGeRTho4U.png
    Discord_cwGeRTho4U.png
    17.7 KB · Views: 66
  • Discord_vNiesdxgBd.png
    Discord_vNiesdxgBd.png
    44.9 KB · Views: 69
  • Discord_iJ5YSHOHd6.png
    Discord_iJ5YSHOHd6.png
    439.9 KB · Views: 70
  • chrome_kxmYUw7kBX.png
    chrome_kxmYUw7kBX.png
    45.4 KB · Views: 70

RazorbackPirate

Interesting, but so what? Since when have rank points meant anything? They add nothing to game play and take nothing away. Why anyone would bother with doing that is beyond me, but obviously they have. They're obviously using some sort of automation, hope Inno does something about it based on that, but if not, so what? How is anyone hurt?

I'm definitely not saying it's right, I think it's stupid. He'll be top of the world, a completely meaningless achievement, through fraudulent means. But again, so what?

Woody*

1 fight every 6 seconds is easily achieved manually...assuming infinite BG targets. So that is not the LIMFAC. Getting enough sectors as targets is probably the long pole in the tent. 1700 fights is over 10 sectors/day in Diamond League all to himself. Ten+ sectors per day is also easily achieved, and if the guild had the goods to spend on siege camps - as well as having a relative lack of interested fighters - this can be done.

DeletedUser35715

He's not getting them in GBG, we've had them zooed up all season to no more than 4 sectors ever... all day and all night long, his fights are going up by 1 every 40-45 secs except at recalc when he maybe stops for an hour to actually fight... he's automating the RQ, look at the dates when the spike started, right after SAAB came out...

RazorbackPirate

He's not getting them in GBG, we've had them zooed up all season to no more than 4 sectors ever... all day and all night long, his fights are going up by 1 every 40-45 secs except at recalc when he maybe stops for an hour to actually fight... he's automating the RQ, look at the dates when the spike started, right after SAAB came out...
Other than bruising your ego, how does this hurt you?

qaccy

I don't think any of your grievances really matter. Even if you've got them 'zooed up all season', that doesn't change the fact that GBG contains far more opportunities to fight for the game as a whole than a few RQs do. The only thing that's seemingly true here is that right now, that player is only able to continually fight through RQs but if they had access to GBG they'd be getting their battles a lot more quickly.

Teeoliver

The automation now includes completion of the recurring quest, instead of abandoning it, utilizing GuildOnly Iron Age trades.

This is allowing creation of upwards of 3000 of each SAAB good each day, due to automation.

I couldn't care much less about the individual points. The person in question, prior to automating his fighting, has resorted to farming down beach sectors on all maps for his points and battle number. No one on-server has bothered to compete with chasing that inflated number for over a year now.

The goods generation and subsequent game disruption for more legitimate players therein is ridiculous.

Agent327

The automation now includes completion of the recurring quest, instead of abandoning it, utilizing GuildOnly Iron Age trades.

This is allowing creation of upwards of 3000 of each SAAB good each day, due to automation.

I couldn't care much less about the individual points. The person in question, prior to automating his fighting, has resorted to farming down beach sectors on all maps for his points and battle number. No one on-server has bothered to compete with chasing that inflated number for over a year now.

The goods generation and subsequent game disruption for more legitimate players therein is ridiculous.

If you think someone is cheating you can report it to Support. They can look into it.

Keep in mind that it can take some time and they have to be sure it actually is cheating.

Teeoliver

If you think someone is cheating you can report it to Support. They can look into it.

Keep in mind that it can take some time and they have to be sure it actually is cheating.

This has been reported many times and has sat in "we're looking into it" queue for over two weeks, now. And the fights increment every day. The fights are incrementing right now, actually, every 40-50 seconds (I can't give you an exact time here because I'm having to check Tower on it). The fights increment all day, and all night.

Agent327

This has been reported many times and has sat in "we're looking into it" queue for over two weeks, now. And the fights increment every day. The fights are incrementing right now, actually, every 40-50 seconds (I can't give you an exact time here because I'm having to check Tower on it). The fights increment all day, and all night.

I can understand your frustration, but they have to make sure. As a forum mod I can only advice you what to do. I can not see what is going on myself.

Teeoliver

I can understand your frustration, but they have to make sure. As a forum mod I can only advice you what to do. I can not see what is going on myself.

I appreciate that and understand. We discussed guild-wise about our feelings on this, and we didn't care if he was botting points so much. Let him sit there and loop recurring quests forever.

Funny enough - it takes an expenditure of diamonds in a very specific way made possible only with the latest events focuses: very high attack and attack-defense to be able to loop it successfully. I'm at 1100 / 400, and using MARS troops, I'm able to do 2-3 loops without having to replace troops. He is at 1600/800, and utilizing MARS troops, because of the quest combat quest uses a specific troop mix, he is able to loop the quest without taking damage on his troops (We've confirmed this with similarly very high-statted players).

It's not something most players would be able to do, given the lack of very high attack-defense.

We were amused and mildly annoyed until we realized what he was doing, due to an error by his guild mate. Space Carrier good sales cratered on our world - dropped to 1000, and they were all coming from him, which makes no sense because his city goods buildings are still set to produce VF, so his SAAB goods production is sub 1000 daily, except he was selling 5+ sets daily.

We noted that his guild mate had 8 pages of iron age goods trades up, and they were depleting in time with the fight increments. The guild-mate had forgotten to set those trades GUILD ONLY.

Ugh.

Edit - explaining the "error" better.

EnamIccug

Until Inno starts dealing with alt/push accounts, who cares?

If it's genuinely 24 hours/day, then it's maybe something to look into, but more likely is that the person is just spending more time on the game than you.

Signed,
Someone whose points graph is strikingly similar to the referenced one

Teeoliver

Until Inno starts dealing with alt/push accounts, who cares?

If it's genuinely 24 hours/day, then it's maybe something to look into, but more likely is that the person is just spending more time on the game than you.

Signed,
Someone whose points graph is strikingly similar to the referenced one

So I guess the answer to Smaart's original question, how many worlds have runaway fight botting, is now two. XD

-Sebastian-

How is this different from getting a high Chateau and sitting there doing "perpetual motion" quests all day long?

Emberguard

I don't think any of your grievances really matter. Even if you've got them 'zooed up all season', that doesn't change the fact that GBG contains far more opportunities to fight for the game as a whole than a few RQs do. The only thing that's seemingly true here is that right now, that player is only able to continually fight through RQs but if they had access to GBG they'd be getting their battles a lot more quickly.
Not to mention GvG