• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The Plunder of Justice.

DeletedUser27322

This proposal defies logic. The big guy beats up the little guy and the little guy doesn't think that's fair. SO let's give him the ability to supernaturally become the big guy for a short period of time to allow him to take his vengeance.

if you don't like being plundered, be proactive about it and get better at the game

DeletedUser13736

This proposal defies logic. The big guy beats up the little guy and the little guy doesn't think that's fair. SO let's give him the ability to supernaturally become the big guy for a short period of time to allow him to take his vengeance.

if you don't like being plundered, be proactive about it and get better at the game
do you read past the first post?

DeletedUser

Proposal
Give Lawful Good players the ability to bring Justice to their neighborhoods.
Give them the Power of Justice Plunder.
It only works against Evil Plunderers.
And the bigger their Plunder Achievement, the more Justice you serve them.

Current System
Evil Plunderers are above the Law.

Details
You can switch into Justice Mode.
When you are you Justice Mode and you plunder someone...
What you plunder from the Evil Plunderer, goes to the last person the Evil Plunderer plundered.

You Serve Justice.

Abuse Prevention
It's possible.

Visual Aids
View attachment 6601

Conclusion
There will be a Justice Plunder Achievement Badge similar to Outlaw.

View attachment 6602

And it will be called Hero.
My henchman briefing made the 2.0 update. Upon true ticket, they are to say not guilty, and speak when spoken to, to explain why, dismissing any representation attorney for the percentage change of a prolonged punk chump about who helped. Then, get into what doors to go into. I like city alignments in game-speak.

RazorbackPirate

My henchman briefing made the 2.0 update. Upon true ticket, they are to say not guilty, and speak when spoken to, to explain why, dismissing any representation attorney for the percentage change of a prolonged punk chump about who helped. Then, get into what doors to go into. I like city alignments in game-speak.
Are you going to resurrect every dead post with nonsensical musings? Talk about a prolonged punk chump.

DeletedUser

empty brain like the landing pit my sparrow won't land near should go perfect for more stimulation for you. After the quit, well, myself and lady, we, retired from some stuff. We had to make a statement to, darn, the most millimeter accuracy would be the RAVE cliche. So together we told the rave from any and all coordinates, characteristics, age, or any translation, "to co-exist that smiles happen like that, please concentrate that if I'm in any way nearby, I insist nicely, 100% zero pleasure of how it went for us at home in any nearby detection, but we have full frowns if shard got to go in to have a smile." It's all we have left, my time I get to see her format of where stuff is heading with the dwelling, keeps us pulling off smiles beyond.

DeletedUser34893

So you are assuming a plunderer only targets innocent players?
Personally I like taking from the rich and helping the poor. Why don't the trade for profit players get a bad rap?