• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The Saturn Gates and the Goods Fiasco

TK2-425

I tend more towards fighting than goods and trading, so my choices of GB's reflect that ... That's why I was ecstatic to see these Saturn Gates. Huge attack/defense boosts and they're ONLY 4x4 !!! I mean, what could be better ?? So, I've been throwing every FP I can scrounge to obtaining BP's and now I've got 'em !

Oh, but wait !! Now comes the fun part ... the Goods. Figured I'd trade for them on the Market, or ask a high-level Guildmate for help like with any other GB ,,, but nnnooooo. Seems these specific Goods are being 'loan-sharked' for FP 1:1 trades, and the Goods requirements are in the thousands. Not even the few high-level players I know can get them for anything under 25,000 FP's per.

WTH, man ??!?!

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions how a Regular Joe player might realistically get these Goods ? Or maybe Inno could reduce the outrageous Goods costs ?

Angry.Blanket

I tend more towards fighting than goods and trading, so my choices of GB's reflect that ... That's why I was ecstatic to see these Saturn Gates. Huge attack/defense boosts and they're ONLY 4x4 !!! I mean, what could be better ?? So, I've been throwing every FP I can scrounge to obtaining BP's and now I've got 'em !

Oh, but wait !! Now comes the fun part ... the Goods. Figured I'd trade for them on the Market, or ask a high-level Guildmate for help like with any other GB ,,, but nnnooooo. Seems these specific Goods are being 'loan-sharked' for FP 1:1 trades, and the Goods requirements are in the thousands. Not even the few high-level players I know can get them for anything under 25,000 FP's per.

WTH, man ??!?!

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions how a Regular Joe player might realistically get these Goods ? Or maybe Inno could reduce the outrageous Goods costs ?
Its a lot of goods, it takes a long time even for the players that farm a lot of goods. I have been offering mine at fair trades no fp, but players are mad at me because I want 30k goods in exchange for 15k goods. I will need close to 3 million goods to level my own Titan GBS, how long will that take me , and how long will it take me if I give my goods away?

Ebeondi Asi

If you're in Titan Era, then your problem is solved. If you have a good FP flow. you can buy the Goods. that you think someone 'owes' you the goods? that is where you have gone off the deep end.
Right now most Titan players are still leveling up the Titan GBs themselves. The few Titan players who sell goods.. Well that is what they do.. Sell. At the current point there are (generally with a few exceptions) no extra Titan goods laying around to hand out for free. Give it another six months. ?? well .. maybe a year...
I have given away lower Era Goods to Guildies, to build GBs as many have done. But Titan Goods? no. Not yet anyway.
And Titan Goods at a1:1 for Forge points is dirt cheap. Some sell them for two FP per good. the average is one and a half Forge Points per Titan Good.

Inno should have no interest in reducing the Titan Goods cost. The cost is the whole point! If you go look at your Worlds Great Buildings top player is for each GB. There is at least one USA player who is at level 83 (or higher by now) for all three Titan Gbs. I am generally(all three Worlds I play) in the mid 30s for Centaurus and Hydra, with Pegasus (the cheapest) in the mid 40s. I have zero problems with the Goods costs. and I do no sell goods. For players that do sell goods. it is a huge bonanza. They use the FPs to level up top player GBs (like Arc, AO or CF) to high levels.

Last edited:

Sharmon the Impaler

My Hydra is at 46 and it cost me 3700 of each good to raise it another level. SAT players aren't being cheap they are being realistic. I have a well above average SAT goods production and the Hydra still eats up most of the SAT goods costing 5 days production to raise it and going to 6 days in 2 weeks. Qunrir's top Hydra is at 50 currently if someone is at 80 they either cheated or devoted their whole city to goods and make 8,333 SAT goods per day because it costs 3/4 million goods/per day or 8,333 goods for the 90 days SAT has been opened . It they have all SAT GBs at 80 then they are like cheating , that is closer to 24,400 SAT goods per day which is physically impossible

Last edited:

Orius Maximus

It's a seller's market, deal with it. Anyone who understands how trading works in the game knows the SAT players are going to be focusing on their research and leveling their own Gates first. Then whatever surplus exists they'll sell, and they can set the price to the maximum the market will bear because demand is high.

Really isn't this just Economics 101?

Pericles the Lion

My Hydra is at 46 and it cost me 3700 of each good to raise it another level. SAT players aren't being cheap they are being realistic. I have a well above average SAT goods production and the Hydra still eats up most of the SAT goods costing 5 days production to raise it and going to 6 days in 2 weeks. Qunrir's top Hydra is at 50 currently if someone is at 80 they either cheated or devoted their whole city to goods and make 8,333 SAT goods per day because it costs 3/4 million goods/per day or 8,333 goods for the 90 days SAT has been opened . It they have all SAT GBs at 80 then they are like cheating , that is closer to 24,400 SAT goods per day which is physically impossible
Reminds me of "The Sixth Sense"....."I see dead people". Except this is "I see cheaters". ;)

Maybe the few players that have the Titan SAT GBs at L80 used diamonds to get the goods.

Sharmon the Impaler

Reminds me of "The Sixth Sense"....."I see dead people". Except this is "I see cheaters". ;)

Maybe the few players that have the Titan SAT GBs at L80 used diamonds to get the goods.
The math puts the cost of leveling the Hydra from 50 to 80 at about $84,000 USD lol. Possible but highly unlikely that they boosted the last 30 with diamonds. My level 47 with 3/4 of the goods already has 137,438 diamonds to level it the rest of the way to 48. it's about 1 million diamonds per 5 levels where I am at now and rises exponentially as you go higher.

Pericles the Lion

The math puts the cost of leveling the Hydra from 50 to 80 at about $84,000 USD lol. Possible but highly unlikely that they boosted the last 30 with diamonds. My level 47 with 3/4 of the goods already has 137,438 diamonds to level it the rest of the way to 48. it's about 1 million diamonds per 5 levels where I am at now and rises exponentially as you go higher.
There were several players that had a Level 20 Castle within days of the Castle System going live (which costed north of $10K USD iirc). If there is a player on the US server with all 3 SAT GBs at L80 (and I am not saying that there is) they would have a big a** sign on them saying "HEY LOOK AT ME". If they got there any way other than spending money INNO would pounce on them.

Athanofthered

It's not unreasonable at all its the market value Sat goods are extremely valuable because Sat GB'S cost a crap ton of goods to level It's simple supply and demand. It's gonna be a long long time before the cost falls possibly well into the next era I suggest you get used to it and start saving up those fps if you want the goods so badly, either that or age up to titan.

Ebeondi Asi

That players Titan GBs are all at level 85 now. just checked. Not going to name him because not really my place to spot someone out. also against rule here. LoL

Dominator - X

I hear that if you send a complaint to INNO directly, they will give you a discount voucher. I can neither deny nor confirm this, and I am only passing on what I heard. The source of which I do not recall. So, take this information for what it is and do with it what you choose.

PJS299

WTH, man ??!?!

Not sure what world you're in, but in H I got the Cent goods for 4000 FP. I am in Indy, and have gotten my Cent to 11, and I am thinking about paying the same person again to get some more goods to open higher levels.

My guild has an SAT GB thread, and after a day or two all spots on my Cent will be taken, and it will only cost 50-100 FP.

Ebeondi Asi

//
There were several players that had a Level 20 Castle within days of the Castle System going live (which costed north of $10K USD iirc). If there is a player on the US server with all 3 SAT GBs at L80 (and I am not saying that there is) they would have a big a** sign on them saying "HEY LOOK AT ME". If they got there any way other than spending money INNO would pounce on them.
That cannot be true since the castle system started out on Oct 11, 2021 only going to level 15. I was not raised to level 20 until a few months later, Feb 21, 2022.
\The only place someone could have raised it from zero to 20 "when it started" was the newest Era Dilmon. From talk here, there were players who did level Castle to 20 basically all at once in Dilmon

Last edited:

Emberguard

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions how a Regular Joe player might realistically get these Goods ?

Truce Tower, and get as many Titan players on your Friends List as possible

Or go up to Titan

? Or maybe Inno could reduce the outrageous Goods costs ?

I can't imagine that happening without nerfing the buildings. Lvl 15 - 22 is the equivalent of Lvl 100 in lower era buildings

They're balanced around the idea of being expensive while giving high returns. If the cost gets reduced then the output would have to go as well

Maybe the few players that have the Titan SAT GBs at L80 used diamonds to get the goods

Or they bought goods with Forge Points. I have heard of some Titan players buying from other Titan players and then reselling at a higher price.

Jennie2019

Many players have more than 1 million fps. Couldn’t they have just bought the goods?
I’m on a goods thread and someone just asked to buy 60k in SAT goods.

Coach Zuck

how about by buying all the sat goods on your server from anyone willing to sell in addition to what you produce yourself? Some people have amassed insane banks.

Pericles the Lion

how about by buying all the sat goods on your server from anyone willing to sell in addition to what you produce yourself? Some people have amassed insane banks.
It takes something like 3 million goods to get all 3 to level 80. I can produce about 3K SAT goods daily but have heard that others are well beyond 4K. So, yes, I suppose that a player could round up enough goods sellers to get the 3MM goods using FPs. Possible but pretty unlikely. The thing is that INNO would know how this player collected both the goods, and the FPs, that were used to level these GBs. The simple fact that this player still has them indicates, to me, that they came by them honestly.

Emberguard

That would only take about 20 years (at a high level) to get enough goods to build any of the SAT GB's.

The hardest part would be finding enough Titan players for your Friends list. The high level Truce Tower is the easy part

Lvl 80 provides 109 goods per day

Hypothetically 109 titan players on your friends list would mean you'd get the goods in roughly 3 - 5 months depending on which building you're after.

If we half that amount of players so you're able to find 55 Titan players (Lvl 26 Truce Tower), that should be 6 - 10 months to get the goods