• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The soccer cup - a rich event.

DeletedUser27184

At the end, I got Tholos to level 8 (3 FP), and I got 8 SoK's. Thats 11 FP extra. This is without extra money.
That's one of the best and fattest events in the last two years, from my experience. I wonder how good it was for others?

IngeJones

And it's just ended so where's my prize???? I am expecting 200FP and so on so why don't I have them?

DeletedUser32824

I was able to get 7 SOKs and a lvl 10 Tholos, so I'm happy! 11FP for me as well :)

Jern2017

The best event in my time playing Forge of Empires.

Got three Contestant Estates, two SoKs, a Wishing Well and some other cool daily specials. Even the rewards for passing the ball were good, I usually went for the Forge Points one.

I got my Tholos to level 7 and was just one goal away from staying in the Silver League, too bad. I would've got another upgrade.

Praetorius

Fel Dranghyr- 3 contestant's estate, L10 Tholos, 2 SoK, 1 ornate bath
Parkog- 4 renokits, 5 1-ups, L10 Tholos, 1 SoK
Xyr- L7 Tholos, 7 shrink kits, 1 SoK, 2 Wishing Well

DeletedUser33636

I got 13 wishing wells and a lvl 10 Tholos in one of my cities

- KQ -

I got some wishing wells, enough shrink kits for all of them plus the WWs I already had (16 total and a few spare shrink kits). Eleven Shrines of Knowledge and a level 10 Tholos. I spent 6K of my diamond stash that I'd been building up for forever. The shrink kits were the big attraction for me. Getting 50% more Wishing Wells in the same space was great. It was as close to winning an expansion as we're ever likely to see. I wasn't initially all that enthralled about the Tholos, but at Level 10 it kicks butt. I got the Silver League reward and that was nice too.

DeletedUser29623

I didn’t win that much, but it’s been so hot this summer that I have enjoyed zooming in on the Ornate Bath just to imagine I’m in it.

DeletedUser35983

Was pretty good event. My frustration was the lack of any announcement on when it was ending. I lost a number of points. The only way to see how long left on the event was to open the event as apparently there was a time remaining in small print in there.

DeletedUser35831

Got a level 10 Tholos but only 1 SoK. Not bad, not great. No diamonds purchased at all, though.