• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The Virgo Project

DeletedUser40137

As I understand it, The Virgo Project automatically uses your number of chances for launching the first x battles you engage in. As part of your battle strategy, it would be nice to have the opportunity to decide when to engage Virgo. Not talking about changing the number of chances or banking unused launch attempts. If I have 3 within a 24 hour period, it would only mean I choose when to try for launches on my 3 attempts.

RazorbackPirate

As I understand it, The Virgo Project automatically uses your number of chances for launching the first x battles you engage in. As part of your battle strategy, it would be nice to have the opportunity to decide when to engage Virgo. Not talking about changing the number of chances or banking unused launch attempts. If I have 3 within a 24 hour period, it would only mean I choose when to try for launches on my 3 attempts.
You can do so now by controlling when you collect VP to activate the boosts. Know where you want to use the boosts and have those be the first 3 battles you do after you collect.

This strategy is no different than LoA. Collect, then use the limited boosts on your 40 most productive supply buildings. No need to over complicate things.

DeletedUser

This is on the Do Not Suggest List, so I'll move it to Forge Hall.

Agent327

You can by planning your attacks. Same goes for Kraken.

Jern2017

As RazorbackPirate said, it's the same with all buildings featuring a limited amount of collections (LoA, RAH, Blue Galaxy, Himeji Castle and Kraken). It's all about planning.

Triopoly Champion

I'm not sure why my level 1 Virgo Project had to drop missiles 3 times in a row and ruined all the fun in my Colonial GE level 4.

Colonial GE Encounter #52, wave 1 -
Forge of Empires - Colonial Encounter #52 with only 4 Enemy Units on Wave 1.jpg

Colonial GE Encounter #53, wave 1 -
Forge of Empires - Colonial Encounter #53 Wave 1 with only 4 Enemy Units.jpg

Colonial GE Encounter #54, wave 1 -
Forge of Empires - Colonial Encounter #54 Wave 1 with only 4 Enemy Units.jpg

DeletedUser35603

i went to great lengths acquiring the VP. but, when inno decided not to allow the VP in combat against other players, for me, it became useless. i probably will end up tearing it down and not recommend it to anyone. i think its not gonna be well received...just my humble opinion.

Emberguard

Problem with suggesting the possibility of choosing when it’s active and when it’s not is we’re going to receive more GBs with time. So it won’t be just one extra click if it becomes a thing

DeletedUser40855

I have had the Virgo for 3 days at level 3 and it does not work. Have asked around and others can not get it to play the ge. So far it has been a waste of resources and space. Anyone have any luck?

DeletedUser40495

it does not work.
Wrong

It works, but don’t expect it every time. I know plenty of people who have had great luck with it (although I don’t have personal experience having it myself)

Why hasn’t yours worked yet? Well you said it yourself:
I have had the Virgo for 3 days at level 3
Well no dip, that’s why. Level 3 is only a 24% chance 3 times per day. Certainly not a guaranteed hit, especially only having it for 3 days. Over 3 days you would hope that it would work at least once, but unfortunately we can’t expect the best luck every time.

Give it a few days before jumping to conclusions that it doesn’t work.

DeletedUser40855

I only want responses of people who actually have them and seen them. Ever I talk to say they don't work. If someone has a video post a link and tell me your level.

DeletedUser40495

I have even hear people scrapping them
Yeah, it’s not super popular because it doesn’t work in PvP and the second bonus is only coins. It’s not my favorite (I would recommend the Kraken instead because it gives FP), but it may be helpful in GbG, which will be released soon.