1. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

This is no fun alone

Discussion in 'Greifental Drama' started by Mark007, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Mark007

Mark007 Guest

Delete this thread mods

:blink::blink:...............................................................................:blink:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2013
  2. Rayne12

Rayne12 Guest

Phoenix would be happy to have you, Mark! We have many experienced players from other worlds who want the chance to start on a new world. Come join us and we'll have lots of fun together, your invite is in the mail :D

3. Alone

I feel the same way. Problem is this game is just like every other online game such as (some other game which will remain nameless) Only successful player are those that play every day and started from the start. You should not have to have friends to play. I can get that on Facebook which I detest! Who has the time to live in these games not to mention it is NOT a strategy game. It is a numbers game!!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2013
  4. Rayne12

Rayne12 Guest

It can still be lots of fun when you play with a group of friends :) This is definitely a guild driven game, after all.

5. Rawfate

Rawfate Guest

MarkOO7 I will be your friend. Also I am the leader of an eve-growing guild in Greifental. We are currently ranked 39th, but with every new member we overtake some of the higher ranking guilds. We are Ordine del Drago and I would be happy to invite you to join if you wish.

6. goober1961

goober1961 Guest

join a guild

I'm also looking to joining a guild. Not into PVP much but willing so M/P as often as possible. I only do my battles in conquering provinces and or revenge. Prefer the provinces.
    In a guild in Arvahall (lod2)