• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

This morning's update...

DeletedUser31436

I miss the old days...when anybody who was somebody spoke Latin....

LoL. I miss the days when people checked facts instead of waiting for someone to prove them wrong. If only there was somewhere we could go to find out information on anything... like the internet. HEY, didn’t Google create something like that?????

At the core of it he did have a valid point, but ruined it with his frustration and single-sidedness. There should be a noice in game making aware that the worlds will be down. Not everyone goes to the forums like we do. In a society where we struggle to make everything human compatible Innogames is quick to advertise diamond packages but doesn’t make aware of the system updates.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26660

Mandarin and something.
English is the most widely spoken language. Not the same as spoken by the largest number of people. There's a lotta folks in China.

Yes, there are, and dozens of different languages spoken within China as I understand it, some of which are so diverse that the speakers of them cannot understand each other, so does that really count as one common language that all Chinese can understand like all English for example.

DeletedUser31436

Yes, there are, and dozens of different languages spoken within China as I understand it, some of which are so diverse that the speakers of them cannot understand each other, so does that really count as one common language that all Chinese can understand like all English for example.

I can stand in defense that not all English speakers understand others who speak a different dialect of English. We have Boston Blue-Blood, Southern, Texan, New Yorker and the Burroughs, Western... and this is ALL within the USA. Now add in the carious Queen’s Tongue variances and its a surprise some can communicate with others within English. So to lump all English versus one language dialect of Mandarin/Shanghai/Cantonese/etc is not being correct.