• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

To have the option to regulate, who and when, FPs are donated to GBs.

DeletedUser36572

Nope -1

If you want to ensure your friends or guildmates capture any particular rewards associated with a Great Building, then teach them how to "team hit" a Great Building and acquire the prints, medals and points as a coordinated group.

There's no need to ask the staff to alter the game in order to do what you can do yourself with a little effort.

Freshmeboy

Negative..for the tenth time in three years..Again, GB management is up to the owner and this proposal would limit growth, whether you wanted it or not. The only secure way to stop snipers is to remove the profit from the action itself. A great way to do this is have two players put in 33% and 18% of the total respectively. Once they are set then YOU dump the locking fps in ALL OF THEM...in one shot. Yeah it puts the onus of massive fp generation, inventory and dumping all on you but, hey, that's what you are asking for, right..? A way to keep rewards for certain individuals desiring prints and medals. No need to change the growth model designed by INNO for the few....

DeletedUser38522

I am proposing a check box that would help players to regulate, who and when, people in the neighborhoods, guilds, and friends list can donate FPs to GBs. For instance, I try to help players that struggle with collecting FPs, thus being ineffective in swap threads or contributing in general to GBs and being successful at claiming rewards. It would be beneficial to have the option to not allowing people to contribute and steal the rewards from those players that do not collect FPs. Thus helping all players be able to enjoy the game equally in their own game play style. If the idea of a full stop of donations, perhaps the option when someone tries to donate FPs, the option to deny the donation, thus effectively controlling who and when players can donate to GBs.

If you feel like your not getting a fair shake. Stop donating. Or make a small spreadsheet. I know what buildings I need in my city. I try to donate to those high enough to get the blueprint rewards. When you give.... you do receive gifts back... you just need to make sure you donate enough. Also when you have newer players. cut them some slack and donate to the buildings you don’t need blueprints for. They will help you in return. I have never felt cheated when donating FP

And Like I said a spreadsheet keeps track for me. ...