• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

...to produce goods from the current age...

LaGoulue

I'm in SAAB and LoA and ToB among other GBs are producing Oceanic Age goods...! What does "goods from the current age" mean? Shouldn't they be "nickle, bromide, etc."? Or, perhaps, SAAB goods don't require anything but Asteriod Ice and the GBs producing unrefined goods are now obsolete. If so, I'm not sure the various boosts like supplies and population justify their continued existence.

...any thoughts?

Ebeondi Asi

The three age back goods from some Great Buildings are no longer of much importance. The 'current goods' part of those Great Buildings message is for Eras below Modern. Modern Era and above the menu Goods producing Buildings needed previous Era goods. But so many Event buildings producing current Era goods have made the whole refined-unrefined obsolete.
The fact that some GBs still offer those goods is of no consequence. A number of Great Buildings are obsolete. They still exist.
One use for the three Era back goods can be to donate them to the Treasury. Or give them to other players.
Whether you personally choose to build them, or delete them is entirely up to you. Some high Era players like to keep them.
Inno is certainly not going to alter them. from what they do now.

Last edited:

LaGoulue

Supplies are more important in SAAB so I think I might keep LoA but I don't need the population of ToB. I'll be looking at other GBs, and you're right about event buildings...I haven't built a goods building in a long time! Thanks for response!

planetofthehumans2

With guild raids getting some of our old gb like LOA/TOB updated with a new building, the easiest and only upgrade the LOA needs to make is for current age goods for the reasons you said. You still need SAV goods to neg on the map, but the amount is very insignificant. I haven't had a problem with supplies after I put some smiles into my colony....

LaGoulue

Yes, I agree about the lower age players...the rewards for antique sales, castle points, etc., seem to be oriented in the direction. I only wish there were a way to get rid of the useless stuff in my inventory (ritual flame, terrace farm, tribal square, not to mention the many BP for GB that probably won't be built in any age (Colisseum, etc.). I'd love to be able to give my excess items to them...