• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Trade Special Goods

UP ONLINE

How about a way to trade Special Goods (Promethium, Orichalcum, etc.). Trades would only be allowed between Special Goods (e.g., Promethium for Orichalcum would be allowed while Algae for Promethium wouldn't).
not

Special if you can trade it​

Aid all is a misnomer. If one could 'aid all" wouldn't that include all players in the world? or all playing Foe?
Or more typical of Foe sneakiness. Aid only Players with "All" as part of their moniker??? ;)
I can imagine a lot of players would be changing their username to have All in it ... " All Hail Henry" ?? LOL

Flavius Belisarius

OK, but can't we find a way to continuing using the two harbors after you no longer "need" orich or Prometh?
May be a new kind of special building thjat needs ORIC and/or PROMETh to build a weapon or fragment?

Ebeondi Asi

OK, but can't we find a way to continuing using the two harbors after you no longer "need" orich or Prometh?
You still need those for additional Eras. Also remember the Ship and Sub need respective Era goods to run.

Before Titan came out, I thought the Titan Great Buildings might need Special Goods. So I ran the Ship and Sub until I had 30K extra. Turned out I was half right. GBs needs Goods, only Titan Goods.
The next Era to come may be the one to need Special Goods to level up the Great Building! I kept my Space Carrier so it adds 77 Special Goods a day. That adds up over a year..

P C C

May be a new kind of special building thjat needs ORIC and/or PROMETh to build a weapon or fragment?
I've continued to use the harbors for the occasional diamond rewards from the scavenger crewmembers, both max level

Mor-Rioghain

I've also continued running my arctic harbor and oceanic terminal despite having harvested enough to get me through SAT and I'm in SAM. I know that it's costing me goods/resources to so but I've always been leery of one of those nifty surprises that Inno likes to spring on us from time to time and am banking on them utilizing older deposits of special goods at some point in much the same way they did when they first introduced Modern Era! Worst case scenario is I blew threw some insignificant numbers of goods & wore out my pixels running a ship and submarine out. :p