• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Trading Won't Work

Chelsea73

Is anyone else having trouble trading? Every time I press trade or try to accept an offer, it says there's an internal error... Anyone else experiencing this?

SomePlayer5000

nope. make a Bug Report instead and read "how to make a bug report" forum post before making one. You will have to read the how to make a bug report page otherwise your bug report wouldnt fit the criteria. They should fix it after posting a report.

Johnny B. Goode

This is not entirely accurate, Every one on this forum can answer this simple yes or no question question.
Maybe, but it's no tangible help to him, because it won't fix his problem. Opening a ticket potentially can help fix his problem. And since only a small percentage of the player base posts on the Forum, the odds are that most of those possibly having the same problem might never come here or bother to register so they can respond. So telling him how to go about addressing the issue for him seemed like the most friendly thing to do.

And you didn't answer his question, either, you just criticized my post, so...

Angry.Blanket

Maybe, but it's no tangible help to him, because it won't fix his problem. Opening a ticket potentially can help fix his problem. And since only a small percentage of the player base posts on the Forum, the odds are that most of those possibly having the same problem might never come here or bother to register so they can respond. So telling him how to go about addressing the issue for him seemed like the most friendly thing to do.

And you didn't answer his question, either, you just criticized my post, so...
He didnt ask for help