• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Unable to start productions or read messages starting today

FredFrickin

When I logged in this morning and collected my productions I was unable to start new ones as I now get a lock over each production queue and it states that I must research cultivation. I went to ask my Guild if anyone else was seeing this and it says I must research thatched roofs to access the message board. I'm in the tomorrow age everything is researched up to the end of the age and I had no problem before this morning. I've restarted the game and rebooted my PC with no change.

I submitted a ticket but no response, is anyone else seeing this issue?

Attachments

• FOE-production issue.JPG
    FOE-production issue.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 3

TroyEdward

My MESSAGES icon is greyed out / inaccessible and Production limited to 5 minutes only on PC browser version Arvahall and Cirgard; both aspects working in Brisgard and Dunarsund

Last edited:

rlovvo

I am getting the same issue in multiple worlds. It must be system wide. I am on mobile. Only can do 5 min productions, and no messaging.

Cyms1973

I’m getting the same issue. I can’t even access my messages at all and all productions limited to 5 minutes

rumbleseat

When I logged in this morning and collected my productions I was unable to start new ones as I now get a lock over each production queue and it states that I must research cultivation. I went to ask my Guild if anyone else was seeing this and it says I must research thatched roofs to access the message board. I'm in the tomorrow age everything is researched up to the end of the age and I had no problem before this morning. I've restarted the game and rebooted my PC with no change.

I submitted a ticket but no response, is anyone else seeing this issue?
same issue here as well as restricted to 5 min productions only

at first the message icon was only broken in Arvahall, I checked Angkor and it was still working at the time, but now I see multiple worlds the message center is grayed out. private messages work, ... so far.
and also the production in settlements at least, which is the only place I checked , is limited to 5 minutes. not cool

Johnny B. Goode

On the Contact Support page, if you go to start a ticket on the Bugs section, it says that this is a known issue that they are working on. I have it on 10 of 13 cities. Brisgard, Dunarsund and Birka are the only ones where it hasn't shown up. It also extends to Cultural Settlement buildings.

Johnny B. Goode

I don't do GBG, but messages are working in Cultural Settlements for me, too. Which is weird because the production part of the bug extends to there.

Personally, I think this is one of their "unannounced" changes to the game gone wrong. I'm guessing that they've changed it so new players can't do more than 5 minute productions until they unlock Cultivation and can't message until they unlock Thatched Houses and didn't test it first to see if it worked right.

Darkest.Knight

No problem here, my 1 and only diamond supply buidling and Sleigh Builders weren't a problem first thing this morning. Message Center has been working w/o a problem.