• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Uncommon relics

Yugi the 7empest

Not quite sure I understand the logic of having a small medal package as an uncommon relic reward. All other uncommon rewards have decent value that is arguably comporable or at least not disappointing. But a small medal package? Really? In HMA, that's 80 medals. I get 1300 from a P5 spot on the 1.9 thread for 2 fps. Might as well be 200 coins because that's about as helpful as 80 medals.

emmagirl2

Not quite sure I understand the logic of having a small medal package as an uncommon relic reward. All other uncommon rewards have decent value that is arguably comporable or at least not disappointing. But a small medal package? Really? In HMA, that's 80 medals. I get 1300 from a P5 spot on the 1.9 thread for 2 fps. Might as well be 200 coins because that's about as helpful as 80 medals.
I don't mind the medalw

Vger

they probably made the relics pre-arc. It would be nice if they switched it up
Not quite. Arc was added Nov. 2015. GE came along in Apr. 2016.
This was all a bit before I was playing, and maybe I'm off on the dates, but not by much.

But your point is still valid. Finding a guild with a 1.9 thread was likely not easy in early 2016. Being accepted by such a guild was probably even harder.
The Arc Medal Explosion was a thing, but still in it's infancy. (Or at least that's my guess. Wasn't actually playing yet.)

Nicholas002

Yeah, I guess the arc being around, and everyone and their uncle having it on 80 are two different kettles of fish.

RazorbackPirate

I wouldn't mind a refresh of what's in the relics. I'm hoping that next up for GE now that we've got the building upgrades.

DeletedUser27301

Yeah, I guess the arc being around, and everyone and their uncle having it on 80 are two different kettles of fish.

This. When GE started, Arcs were nowhere near as common, and level 80 was much much less so.

Getting Arc prints at all was difficult too. I was a leader in a guild that was ranked around 35-40, not super high, but not a no-name dead guild either. Us leaders had to take turns spending a few months each in one of the top three guilds we were on friendly terms with to be able to get prints just to build it never mind level it further. This would have been around late 2016-early 2017 in O world which had been around for quite a bit by then (I think X was the newest).

It's amusing seeing how the game has changed over time, back then it was a much disliked mechanic to have to use medals to negotiate in GE level 4 and now hardly anyone cares lol. Anyway, at one point the medals were a nice prize, not so much anymore. It would be cool to see that award get some sort of update, not sure if later era special goods would break the game (I'm in TE, so I don't know), but at least something different would be a welcome change nowadays.

Farfle the smelly

As someone camping in Iron, I’d be like ‘gimme’. It’s hard putting down GBs.

Lady Sansa, thanks for sharing. I love hearing these ‘good ol days’ stories despite it not being that’s long ago. I think it speaks to how much of an advocate Inno is to make sure the game is always evolving/keeping players competitive and engaged. :)

Plain Red Justice

They could just delete the medal reward and not replace it with anything. If they're forced to add a content then I guess 10 gemstones would be good enough. Or they could replace that with a One Up kit and place Renovation kits on Jade relics instead

DeletedUser27301

As someone camping in Iron, I’d be like ‘gimme’. It’s hard putting down GBs.

Lady Sansa, thanks for sharing. I love hearing these ‘good ol days’ stories despite it not being that’s long ago. I think it speaks to how much of an advocate Inno is to make sure the game is always evolving/keeping players competitive and engaged. :)

Thank you! Another Arc story, the standard donation used to be 1.8 or 1.85, I forget which! Level 80 was the goal because by taking 1.8 or 1.85 you'd still get some profit and be able to build up your bank to help out your guildmates even more. Now the standard is to give 1.9 so if you want to build up an FP bank now, you'll have to self-fund, snipe, or shoot for level 90+.

And agreed! I've been really happy with how Inno has developed this game over the years, I think my only real complaint ever was the St. Patrick's event, but aside from that, there's a reason why I've been playing for four years :)