• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Victory Expansions

sirblu

Could not find anything on this but someone out there I'm sure knows. How are Victory Expansions generated or obtained? I just noticed that I have 21 of them but I have no idea how I got so many. I know they take medals to open and I'll probably never have enough medals to open them all but I was just curious as to what events produce the Victory Expansions?

Salsuero

How are Victory Expansions generated or obtained?

You "purchase" them with medals.

I'll probably never have enough medals to open them all

Why not? All it takes is time. I've been playing a little over 400 days and have purchased all but the last three so far. It may seem daunting at first, but if you play for a while, you'll get on a roll and realize it's just a process.

DeletedUser31592

Victory expansions unlock as you get the medals required to open them. That is all you need. So if you have 21, then you should have all the medals to open them. I've always used it as soon as I got the medals to do so, so I've never seen there be more than one.

Salsuero

You need 391,760 medals to unlock the first 21 Victory Expansions. I'm not sure how it shows you that you have 21 of them as I've only ever seen them show one at a time. I just opened up two yesterday and it only showed them to me one at a time... I unlocked one and then the next one was ready to be unlocked. I'm wondering if you are seeing the correct thing because if you have almost 400k in medals, this would seem like something you'd already know. Sorry, not trying to be rude, as I realize that sounds like I might be. But I'm honestly wondering if you are looking at what we think you are. Maybe you can share a screenshot?

Salsuero

Besides generating victory expansions by medal accumulation, you can also obtain them through the continent map.

Are those "Victory Expansions" too? I thought they were just regular expansions. I thought the "Victory" ones were medal-based expansions only. Am I incorrect? :-/

Salsuero

I just noticed that I have 21 of them but I have no idea how I got so many.

Now I think I understand with the feature going live today. What it looks like is a countdown of total Victory Expansions available that you haven't already purchased. Since there are 31 total, it looks like you've already purchased 10 of them.

My counter says 3, but I don't have enough medals for the next one yet, so it makes sense that they're just telling me I have 3 left overall.

Victory expansions (all 31 of them) are all given to players when they begin playing - all you need are the medals to open them up!

What you said there makes more sense to me now in the specific context of this update.