• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Visit all taverns

Johnny B. Goode

Why not make it so all you have to do is log on and everyone's aided, all taverns are sat in, all productions and incidents are collected, all battles are won, all quests are completed, all provinces are scouted and conquered? I mean, if we're going to get rid of actually playing the game, let's not mess around, LET'S GET THIS THING DONE!!!!!!

Ckirk

Harvest all goods is not such a bad idea, I'm not sure however that your way of launching the idea is helping any. But then if you use diamonds you can do it already, and after all the game has to make some money somehow. So no i don't think they'll buy it.

But you win With the likes of you out there this is the last comment i leave here.

Ok one more comment. I think there are many interesting things to do in this game, like deciding if and what to produce in factories, choosing between special buildings and GB's, setting your army and fighting with it not to mention the settlements and other factors. To you it seems like being all a question about getting to click your mouse as much as possible.

Last edited:

Kranyar the Mysterious

Why not make it so all you have to do is log on and everyone's aided, all taverns are sat in, all productions and incidents are collected, all battles are won, all quests are completed, all provinces are scouted and conquered? I mean, if we're going to get rid of actually playing the game, let's not mess around, LET'S GET THIS THING DONE!!!!!!
Yes, Please! GiB.

Johnny B. Goode

Harvest all goods is not such a bad idea, I'm not sure however that your way of launching the idea is helping any. But then if you use diamonds you can do it already, and after all the game has to make some money somehow. So no i don't think they'll buy it.

But you win With the likes of you out there this is the last comment i leave here.

Ok one more comment. I think there are many interesting things to do in this game, like deciding if and what to produce in factories, choosing between special buildings and GB's, setting your army and fighting with it not to mention the settlements and other factors. To you it seems like being all a question about getting to click your mouse as much as possible.
LOL. Nope. There are a lot of interesting things to do in this game, that's true. As for me being in favor of "getting to click your mouse as much as possible", nope. I frequently bypass lucrative opportunities just because I'm too lazy to click that much. So you're barking up the wrong tree in that. I just think some people (if the shoe fits, put it on) want all the benefits without any effort. Benefits without effort are meaningless. Earning something has so much more value, it's not even a contest. The question is, is the benefit worth the effort. If not, just forgo the benefit, don't ask for the effort to be reduced. Reducing the effort reduces the worth of the benefit. That's a truth that the world seems to have forgotten.

LeCron

FOE Team
Community Manager
Hope the mods do...

The Forum is actually made by AND for the Community, so we'll always get feedback and ideas here, but the main purpose of this place is to allow you guys to talk to and help each others in a cordial and friendly way. :)

Ofc we get sarcasm lol, and usually it's not something we'd punish you for, but it's always nice to keep in mind that maybe this behavior is not so welcoming for new members. (just food for thought ;) )

As staff members we're here to moderate the content, but we're also allowed to have some fun around, make no mistake. :D

(just saying)

... and as usual, going a little off-topic to thank you for your participation guys! I'm really glad you're here!

Sharmon the Impaler

Make it so they get a sense of accomplishment . They have to click the big red button in the middle of the screen to collect everything manually.

Ckirk

Make it so they get a sense of accomplishment . They have to click the big red button in the middle of the screen to collect everything manually.
That maybe overdoing it at little, but please remember that the fewer stupid clicks we have to make, the less the risk of hurting our wrists, elbows, shoulders, necks. After all there is more to this game than clicking the mouse.

But to give you a sense of satisfaction why not implement a clicking contest for those who wnt to take part in it, Or more sensibly why not make it so that we should all have to click every guest to make him/her leave the tavern and why not combine with a safety dialog box saying "Do you really want to make this guest leave the tavern". That should give about a hundred more clicks a day or so.

Ohh you may have noyiced that i broke my promise not to comment any more on this, but i am just so faschinated about the many interesting and very serious arguments that are presented.

Last edited:

The Lady Redneck

I think there are many interesting things to do in this game, like deciding if and what to produce in factories, choosing between special buildings and GB's, setting your army and fighting with it not to mention the settlements and other factors.
But if all you have to do is click 1 button to do all the interesting things, you are not doing them. You are by-passing them
That maybe overdoing it at little, but please remember that the fewer stupid clicks we have to make, the less the risk of hurting our wrists, elbows, shoulders, necks.
The game already has a lot less clicks than it used to require.
As for RSI problems. I already had carpal tunnel before I started playing FOE 9 years ago. The problem was mine, not the games. So I saw it as something I had to overcome not the game. IF you choose to use your PC or other device in a way that causes you physical problems, that is your short sightedness.