• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Volunteer Moderators

• Thread starter DeletedUser32039
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser32039

What information do the player/moderators have available to them about players? What information do they have available to them regarding messaging or chat? What information do they have about each guild in a world? Are player/moderators able to communicate with each other? What prohibits player/moderators from passing information to each other? Where is this information documented? What rules govern player/moderator behavior? Where do I find these rules? What happens when player/moderators are found to be passing information?

DeletedUser28670

Are you going to answer the question?
PM any of the moderators to get a quick, direct answer.
Otherwise I have no guarantees that this thread will not be pulled off track. Or closed due to some moderators placing polls on it then closing the thread because there is a poll they added.

DeletedUser32039

No! I have not asked about anybody in particular. I am simply asking about the rules regarding moderators and what they require to do their job. There are no specifics in my question. Quit abusing your power.

DeletedUser21322

Hello,

Moderators either game or forum can not provide ANY information regarding another player including our own games. Asking any specifics about a player will be met with the same answer of we can not provide any information. We are unable to provide any information regarding what tools the moderators have. If you have a specific question please feel free to contact support, and speak with a community manager or co-community manager.

DeletedUser29247

What information do the player/moderators have available to them about players? What information do they have available to them regarding messaging or chat? What information do they have about each guild in a world? Are player/moderators able to communicate with each other? What prohibits player/moderators from passing information to each other? Where is this information documented? What rules govern player/moderator behavior? Where do I find these rules? What happens when player/moderators are found to be passing information?

You are entitled to know that we do not share information about our tools, our players, our access, or the systems we work in. you are entitled to know we safeguard the personal information of all players without exception.

Status
Not open for further replies.