1. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Watch out for this one......

Discussion in 'Parkog Drama' started by Ryno51, Jun 2, 2017.

1. Ryno51

Ryno51 New Member

We just had a major blow-up in Guild ASGARD with one of our members...She finally left on her own....Her big mouth was getting loader and louder on a public guild thread and even after the Founder asked her to take it to a PM, she continued. Nobody asked her to leave but she had been reprimanded more than once and this time she had taken it to the point of Council intervention.....It didn't get that far...Her avatar is LADY EMMELENNE....Be careful if you let her in your guild.... Ryno51 ASGARD, Admin

Darth Mole likes this.
  2. Avery Collins

Avery Collins New Member

Isn't this similar to a witch hunt... Like shouldn't this be frowned upon. I understand they are a troublesome person, but I mean we all can have those days, doesn't mean you should give out their name and stuff...

3. Ryno51

Ryno51 New Member

Apparently she has had the same problem in every guild she has been in. And no, I don't think giving her name out is a "witch hunt" it's a warning.

4. Sparten 07

Sparten 07 New Member

I actually agree with Ryno51, letting others know that there is a possible disruptive person is acceptable. You are free to form your own opinions, but I have had enough trouble makers. If she wants to hear her own voice she can start her own Guild.

ScratchNSmith likes this.
  5. rosebud217

rosebud217 New Member

When it is announced that the Guild leader has kicked someone from the guild, is that literal, or did the member just leave of their own choosing?

6. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Forum Moderator

If it is announced by a guild leader, it probably means that they literally kicked them out. I've done it quite a few times during the time I've been a leader in various guilds.

7. Dursland

Dursland I am Dursland Forum Moderator

It shows two different messages. One is for if they got kicked, one is if they left.

So if they were booted it will say X has kicked X from the guild.

Yes it is literal. It means the leader went to guild member screen, found the member's name and clicked the red X at the end.

8. Snark the Strange

Snark the Strange New Member

Typically, in our guild, since we plan to win every expedition, members who don’t join a close fight without a good reason get kicked.

9. Emberguard

Emberguard Well-Known Member

To find out which you may need to check your event history. If you're only looking at the message centre I'm pretty sure it only says "left" whereas the event history will specify if they've been kicked