• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

way to many buildings!!!!!!!]

DeletedUser31092

first, like the subject says----asking way to much.
those little quests on the far left side on top on the very top.
hears the question- the little quest asks for TO HAVE TWELVE RESIDENTIAL BUILDINGS AND 2 OF EACH OF THE non-premium -PRODUCTION BUILDINGS ALL FROM THE POSTMODERN ERA.
there's 2 non-premium production buildings; i have them both.what am i missing. it says theres 6. so whats the deal!!!!!!

DeletedUser31092

i'm missing the junkyards. but, not they're not in my list of my production buildings in the post modern era

DeletedUser31092

i'm missing the junkyard!!! they give me a ##it quest then make it impossible to complete.

Mustapha00

I don't >think< that's a Story Quest, meaning that you can abort it if you like.

Because the reward is almost certainly not worth the time or effort, I'd strongly consider skipping it.

DeletedUser31092

I don't >think< that's a Story Quest, meaning that you can abort it if you like.

Because the reward is almost certainly not worth the time or effort, I'd strongly consider skipping it.
i've been holding onto that quest worth over 100 diamonds. i was not going to abort it.