• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What does UBQ stand for?

DeletedUser42613

this is the BA version

Attachments

• 1575579763706.png
    1575579763706.png
    258.2 KB · Views: 10

Jase249

Here's the wiki link

Also worth checking out (UBQ in its "ultimate form")

As indicated in the 2nd link, the most exploitable method is to park in Iron Age, acquire Progressive goods from a friend/guildmate to build it, then level it to 72. Doing this allows you unlimited goods, coins, supplies, medals, and most importantly FPs, provided you're willing to spend countless hours endlessly clicking the same few buttons over and over again. NOTE: you CANNOT get diamonds from these RQs* so this is NOT a usable strategy for diamond-farming!!

*-I think the game lets you do it once per age, but I'm not sure of the exact mechanic of this. I do know for a fact that diamonds are not part of the usual RQ rotation so you cannot use UBQ to diamond-farm.

Last edited:

Jern2017

Here's the wiki link

Also worth checking out (UBQ in its "ultimate form")

As indicated in the 2nd link, the most exploitable method is to park in Iron Age, acquire Progressive goods from a friend/guildmate to build it, then level it to 72. Doing this allows you unlimited goods, coins, supplies, medals, and most importantly FPs, provided you're willing to spend countless hours endlessly clicking the same few buttons over and over again. NOTE: you CANNOT get diamonds from these RQs* so this is NOT a usable strategy for diamond-farming!!

*-I think the game lets you do it once per age, but I'm not sure of the exact mechanic of this. I do know for a fact that diamonds are not part of the usual RQ rotation so you cannot use UBQ to diamond-farm.

As far as I know, you get diamonds once per each recurring quest per age. After you get them from a specific quest, the diamond reward is replaced with a medals reward.