• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

what if we had a 1.9 inactive

Pericles the Lion

If they’re inactive for more than a week and still showing in the neighbourhood then that‘s a bug that needs reporting. By that point it would have removed them from view.

What criteria is Helper using? ‘Cause not all actions effect score. If it’s measuring just score then it won’t have a accurate view of activity
I don't know how Helper measures activity, but I do know that simply logging on and dumping FPs on your own building then logging off doesn't count as activity.

DevaCat

well I am down to 1 big inactive snipe a 9 mill score inactive and 1k fp. but yes ran into another small one goes up like 150 score a day and no helper dont have a hood activity thing. but once you put fp on it goes this other site that does
Okay do I understand this - you think there should be a change because your “scores” are not panning out? Man the solution is to stick with an established 1.9 thread and put your investments there. If you want to speculate, don’t expect any sympathy from us.

UP ONLINE

Occassionally we run into inactives and have to over spend. Would it be possible to have an inactive 1.9 thread in a guild?
Just saying
>>what if we had a 1.9 inactive<< A small line like that Helps no one no one here is a mind reader
I would not want to be in your GUILD if the 1.9 thread is really slow & no one uses it

UP ONLINE

and how are we supossed to do that except friends and some friends will be active the be inactive. with the hood no way of knowing. someone from guild could be in the same hood as the inactive
Everyone has a Tavern If it's always full And if they Are not in a guild then it's more likely that they are inactive
And Friends Simple lol if you see you can sit in their tavern= THEY ARE ACTIVE
Every 2 weeks you get new Neighbors And they are Active

Mor-Rioghain

Everyone has a Tavern If it's always full And if they Are not in a guild then it's more likely that they are inactive
And Friends Simple lol if you see you can sit in their tavern= THEY ARE ACTIVE
Every 2 weeks you get new Neighbors And they are Active
LOL, sorry, ran into this looking for something else and all I could think of was "this must be an old post." Why? Doesn't anyone look at the little lights (red, green, yellow) on this new (but not so new feature)? They tell you better than all that searching anyone's activity status. (I'm not a fan of the system but it's there, so might as well utilize it).

On that note, use the standard threads. I suspect that the status of a player has nothing at all to do with this conversation, really. Methinks that he's referring to 'friendly investments, aka, snipes? I have zero sympathy for snipers who don't cash in on investments. Most players feel the same.

Emberguard

LOL, sorry, ran into this looking for something else and all I could think of was "this must be an old post." Why? Doesn't anyone look at the little lights (red, green, yellow) on this new (but not so new feature)? They tell you better than all that searching anyone's activity status. (I'm not a fan of the system but it's there, so might as well utilize it).
Yeah. The dot is a new-ish feature, though you can only use the activity checker if they're already on your friends list

Mor-Rioghain

Yeah. The dot is a new-ish feature, though you can only use the activity checker if they're already on your friends list
Okay, I stand corrected on the friends' list feature! >_< I never really paid attention to it "not" being on guild/neighborhood! (joke's on me....) heheh (I guess I read it too fast - saw "friends tavern" and just presumed he meant that it was a friend. :/ lol, what I get for reading too fast!) Thanks

Mor-Rioghain

If you're a guild leader you can see the members' activity also. (Might be just founder, I'm not sure.)
I'm pretty sure that founders, leaders, and perhaps even those with the moderator right can also see activity level. (They changed what some of the rights are after introducing the battlegrounds feature and then once again...not sure but I remember about 1 1/2 years ago (?) that another leader and I went a little bonkers trying to figure out how one member of the guild who was not a leader kept getting added to the administration thread! lol) I think the same people who are added to such a thread (the one with the gold star on it) can see all that founders/leaders can see in terms of guild administration. Now I feel the urge to go check -- but am only a founder in a guild ... of two! haha) Guess I'll have to wait until someone writes on here who happens to be a .. leader/moderator!) heheh

Emberguard

If you're a guild leader you can see the members' activity also. (Might be just founder, I'm not sure.)
Thanks for the reminder. Founder + Leader, but that's Desktop only so..... good luck if you have a Leader / Founder on mobile only

and perhaps even those with the moderator right can also see activity level. (They changed what some of the rights are after introducing the battlegrounds feature and then once again...not sure but I remember about 1 1/2 years ago (?)
I've never tested whether Moderator would be able to see it. So I too would only be assuming on that one.

I went a little bonkers trying to figure out how one member of the guild who was not a leader kept getting added to the administration thread!
You are definitely right that Moderator rights add those Guild Members to the Admin threads

Mor-Rioghain

Thanks for the reminder. Founder + Leader, but that's Desktop only so..... good luck if you have a Leader / Founder on mobile only

I've never tested whether Moderator would be able to see it. So I too would only be assuming on that one.

You are definitely right that Moderator rights add those Guild Members to the Admin threads
I have no idea if this screen shot will even show up as I am 'electronically-challenged, but here's my best attempt.

Your comment regarding the inability to check the activity status from a mobile device got me curious. I am in a guild of two but my guildie is on my friend's list, so not sure if the activity light is showing up due to that or because I looked in the guild tab. It's a cruddy shot but still shows that when you go to the friends' bar -- open the guild tab -- you can see the red activity light over my guildie's avatar.

Perhaps someone could try that with a guildie who's not also a friend. I must admit to being curious why this function wouldn't be available on the mobile if I can see the activity under the guild tab....curious. Having said that, if this is in fact due to us being in the same guild -- not just friends -- then mobile-only leaders would just have to go to the guild tab and scroll through each member's avi (not the more convenient list available in the guild tab on the pc). Inconvenient, but maybe not impossible. It's worth a try and I'd be curious to know the outcome!

1670936742362.jpeg

Emberguard

Perhaps someone could try that with a guildie who's not also a friend. I must admit to being curious why this function wouldn't be available on the mobile if I can see the activity under the guild tab....curious.
Because the Guild Activity isn't in the Social Tab. It's in the Guild Profile. The Guild Profile is set up differently on Mobile.

Mor-Rioghain

Because the Guild Activity isn't in the Social Tab. It's in the Guild Profile. The Guild Profile is set up differently on Mobile.
Actually, if you look at my screen shot you can see above our avatars that it states the name of the guild. Blame the bad screen shot (and the operator - me - who took it! lol). What I did was go to the social tab and select the guild and then I could see that rblscm was innactive. Now, I admit that I do not know if that activity light is on because he is also on my friends' list or if it's because it is in fact visible for all guild members (as I obviously do not have any other guild members!) Stands to reason that someone who is A) on a mobile, B) in a guild with someone who is not a friend, and C) could go to that same screen and check it -- it might very well be that from the social bar, you can tell whether or not a guildie is active/inactive. Don't know, not in any other guild where I am also a leader/founder. Would be interesting to know, though!