• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What in the heck were you thinking?

• Thread starter DeletedUser31440
  • Start date

Super Catanian

I just remembered a few more.
One of my friends who plays this game decided to enter the LMA in the middle of the Forge Bowl. Because he lacked troops and goods for battles and negotiations, he stopped playing for a while and only got his Colossus to level 3 and no CG set buildings.:(

Then there was the time where I didn't know what double dipping was, so I kept flipping my LoA and ToB and buildings of others. I feel so bad now!:eek:

And of course, the time I built the Colosseum. The worst part was that I was asking for IA goods from my guild, and nobody tried to stop me!:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I have one that I've done on more than one occasion. It involves using the hot keys to set productions in supply buildings. When I have the "complete x number of 5 minute productions" quest, I have a nasty habit of using the "5" key to set them. Except the "5" key sets them to 8 hours, not 5 minutes. Duh.

Super Catanian

Oh, and one more from me.
Back in the BA or IA (I am in the InA for context), I was trying to get some goods. The only trades available were the terrible 0.1 merchant trades. So I tell myself, "Screw it, I'll do it". I do it once, but I see that the trade is still there. My dumb self is thinking, "Maybe it didn't transfer, let me try again". So I tap on it again and again and again. Before I know it, I had spent all of my goods getting almost nowhere!:mad:
So here I am looking at my goods stock almost depleted like...:oops:
I still think about that to this day.

UBERhelp1

I feel like this happens to everyone. You have your rarest troops out to beat some hard army, in my case I was in IA and had 1 EMA heavy and 7 rogues, misclick autobattle. Half second later, I'm 45 diamonds poorer.

And once, I was trying to get a spot for a GB, and there was someone who I thought tried to snipe, but was off by an FP. So I start spamming the 10 fp button and halfway I realize that he sniped the spot and I was wasting FP.

Agent327

This didn't happen to me, but to my cousin who was using my laptop at the time (with his own account, of course!)
He was trying to conquer a sector of the EMA with IA troops, and no attack boosts. This was the result...
YZrtmPbnPwNssAWpebgAOQ9OGiYG7d4g4u7pw0x5eevtGBzW4exJlB2Olzo8fANUa4YiCEaAPfYwL-9Tsznf=w1366-h626-rw

Cool result. You do not see that often!

DeletedUser

misclick autobattle.
I do this occasionally. For me, it's a consequence of playing on mobile sometimes and on PC most of the time. On mobile you have to tap the "Skip Turn" button to move on from a unit that still has unused movement. On PC you simply click on the unit after getting it where you want. Sometimes after having fought on mobile I will go to "Skip Turn" on a unit and click on the button which is in the same general spot as the "Skip Turn" button on mobile...but on PC that's where the autobattle button is. Oops!

DeletedUser38090

I built the SMB (before @Algona commented on that thread) while in the middle of BA on my secondary world. Now it sticks out like a sore thumb and I've wasted what could potentially be 3 pairs of blacksmiths for RQs. I probably need the extra supplies instead of the extra coins that the SMB provides. I don't want to delete it though since I will need it later on in HMA.

p2UnAAa.png

2nd mistake was not getting a list of 140 active friends on the first day. It's amazing to get nearly double output in my town, and reaping lots of fps from visiting taverns. Also, the occasional tavern coin and supply boosts are good for allowing me to do more UBQs. If I tried to get all of my friends within the first day, the rewards would have been even better.