• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What inno should do

GOheezy

I think what inno should do is add something to the game for a week and if the players like it they keep it in the game
Maybe idk but it sounds good. Like I think they should add something. Where you can trade stuff with your inventory with any player in the game

Last edited:

Sharmon the Impaler

I think what inno should do is add something to the game for a week and if the players like it they keep it in the game
Maybe idk but it should good. Like I think they should add something. Where you can trade stuff with your inventory with any player in the game
So a player only has to make 15 or so ghost accounts to feed their main "Uber" account ? No from me.

Emberguard

If we got that I could imagine it having some sort of restriction added

There's very few scenarios where a mutually beneficial trade would be possible as most players will either be missing the exact same item or not have a need to trade. That only leaves offloading excess to another player. If that's the only viable usage of the feature then that's naturally how it'll be utilized.

Maybe it'd have to restrict trades so league buildings can only be traded for other league buildings. 1 x regular upgrade only to be traded with another regular upgrade. 1 x gold upgrade only to be traded for 1 x gold upgrade of something else. That type of thing

GOheezy

If we got that I could imagine it having some sort of restriction added

There's very few scenarios where a mutually beneficial trade would be possible as most players will either be missing the exact same item or not have a need to trade. That only leaves offloading excess to another player. If that's the only viable usage of the feature then that's naturally how it'll be utilized.

Maybe it'd have to restrict trades so league buildings can only be traded for other league buildings. 1 x regular upgrade only to be traded with another regular upgrade. 1 x gold upgrade only to be traded for 1 x gold upgrade of something else. That type of thing
Thats a good idea