• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What is a intra-guild 1.9 or multiguild 1.9?

Dark Inquisitor

I just joined a guild in Fel Dranghyr that use intra-guild 1.9. or multiguild. Can someone explain it to me. How can I join in one or create one? This is the first time I ever heard of a intra-guild or multiguild or being in one.

xivarmy

basically the same idea as a global 1.9. It uses a global thread with members from more than 1 guild in it. People not in your guild you'll need to add as friends (or you and they will not be able to take each other's spots - which is fine too to some extent as long as you have most of the non-guild members added).

Ebeondi Asi

You do not need to consider anything about other guilds in such a thread, just realize that you need to be Friends with the players not in your Guild who are also in the thread if you wish to help them or let them help you in such a thread..

UP ONLINE

I just joined a guild in Fel Dranghyr that use intra-guild 1.9. or multiguild. Can someone explain it to me. How can I join in one or create one? This is the first time I ever heard of a intra-guild or multiguild or being in one.
I am using one And that list of people is huge
Just make a 1.9 in the Social TAB And ask the guild leader about A outside 1.9 and add there names

Last edited:

xivarmy

I am using one And that list of people is huge
It would be nice to see more control on threads So I can give others a master So they can Add others on to it
The thread admins can make other admins. In the recipients window where people can be added, admins can use these buttons to designate other admins:

1707680409900.png

Mor-Rioghain

External 1.x threads have been all the rage for about a year now - as I recollect. One can afford to be very choosy about who they wish to befriend since the most serious drawback to them is the lack of accountability for accurate deposits & not much more for timely leveling. It's already a pain to have all of your fps invested in known friends' & guildies gbs but to add on a bunch of folks who come and go when they please.....ugh!

Don't get me wrong - they can be a real life-saver when it comes to converting fps to packs and to grab up medals! I make a point of doing the following to pretty much ensure that I'll get a good turnaround and choice positions:

1. Take any position on any gb. If you're too choosy, you miss great opportunities for profit.
2. Be the Whale not the Fisherman! (You do that & people will literally throw their gbs up on threads when they see you online!)
3. Flip your own gbs quickly - less than 24 hours is better! Folks are more inclined to invest in your gbs - especially if you're fond of the 'funky ones' as I am - if you don't make them wait on their investment.

And last but not least:

4. Stay active on 2 or 3 1.x threads. The higher the "x" the better! Folks DO pay attention when you're willing to pay at a rate higher than 90%!! (Besides, it's awfully nice to be able to have them invest at a higher rate in your own buildings!)

Best of luck to you!

Sharmon the Impaler

External 1.x threads have been all the rage for about a year now - as I recollect. One can afford to be very choosy about who they wish to befriend since the most serious drawback to them is the lack of accountability for accurate deposits & not much more for timely leveling. It's already a pain to have all of your fps invested in known friends' & guildies gbs but to add on a bunch of folks who come and go when they please.....ugh!

Don't get me wrong - they can be a real life-saver when it comes to converting fps to packs and to grab up medals! I make a point of doing the following to pretty much ensure that I'll get a good turnaround and choice positions:

1. Take any position on any gb. If you're too choosy, you miss great opportunities for profit.
2. Be the Whale not the Fisherman! (You do that & people will literally throw their gbs up on threads when they see you online!)
3. Flip your own gbs quickly - less than 24 hours is better! Folks are more inclined to invest in your gbs - especially if you're fond of the 'funky ones' as I am - if you don't make them wait on their investment.

And last but not least:

4. Stay active on 2 or 3 1.x threads. The higher the "x" the better! Folks DO pay attention when you're willing to pay at a rate higher than 90%!! (Besides, it's awfully nice to be able to have them invest at a higher rate in your own buildings!)

Best of luck to you!
I am a member of an external 1.9. The level times and amounts are very strictly enforced and the admin team is super on the ball. All new members are vetted first and announced to the rest before they are allowed in to avoid clashing personalities.

Last edited:

Mor-Rioghain

I am a member of an external 1.9. The level times and amounts are very strictly enforced and the amdin team is super on the ball. All new members are vetted first and announced to the rest before they are allowed in to avoid clashing personalities.
Indeed, I have been 'choosy' myself and don't stay on threads that don't enforce certain guidelines and/or 'train' the new(er) members on the mechanics and the general "etiquette." I can afford to be choosy: I have the fps to burn and that's what they want! :p lol