• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

what is the point of the ignore player message button??

DeletedUser31366

so why not a complete blacklist of a player, no contact or pillaging. this is the game has the most bullying members i have ever met. i am glad i dont know any of these ppl in real life.

BruteForceAttack

When you ignore a player:
1. The ignored player cannot send in-game message to you, neither you can send to them.
2. The ignored player's chat messages in Global/Hood/Guild chat will not appear to you, but they can see your messages.

What ignore player Does Not do is

1. Remove the ignored player's trades from your market (let's say the ignored player is in your hood)
2. Doesn't stop the ignored player from adding fps to your gbs (sniping or adding last few points on your gb)
3. Doesn't stop the ignored player from attacking you.

Last edited:

Lucifer1904

Please place this proposal in the proper format. This allows all proposals to be more easily implemented. You can find a link to the proposal guidelines in my signature. For now this will be moved to the forge hall for discussion.

DeletedUser32389

so why not a complete blacklist of a player, no contact or pillaging. this is the game has the most bullying members i have ever met. i am glad i dont know any of these ppl in real life.

You understand that you can ignore people freely and at no charge, if that were to keep them from plundering you would just ignore the whole world and be safe right?
In the end it's a war game, plain and simple. Once you get the hang of it you'll get better at protecting yourself. It's kinda like calling a boxer a bully; you stepped into this ring you're gonna get hit.

DeletedUser17347

That is like saying boxer A , who is 27 years old and 250 lbs vs Boxer B who is 12 years old and 95 lbs. You just have to get better little guy. Of course you can't grow your city, because they steal all your goods relentlessly. But hey Inno is a fair game and cares about its players...
Also, this is not a war game. Never has been, never will be.

DeletedUser32389

That is like saying boxer A , who is 27 years old and 250 lbs vs Boxer B who is 12 years old and 95 lbs. You just have to get better little guy. Of course you can't grow your city, because they steal all your goods relentlessly. But hey Inno is a fair game and cares about its players...

Those people that are "Taking your goods" are doing so by defeating your defending army in battle. It's not Battlefield, but it is a cow counting war game. I got really into this game because someone started plundering me and I wanted to get back at him. I figured out how to keep him out and finally beat him (without spending any diamonds) and we ended up becoming friends (though not actual friends so we could still test each-others DA) . Play with a better attitude is my advice

DeletedUser

This used to be true, but no longer. You are now put in neighborhoods with players approximately the same age/era, with any differences in that usually being due to players moving up after reshuffle. So it's more like a 27 year old guy who works out against a 27 year old guy who sits on the beach and complains about sand being kicked in his face, but refuses to take any sensible steps to stop it.

Also, it is a strategy game with significant war elements to it that cannot be easily ignored. But by all means, keep sitting on the beach complaining. We love to hear the cries of your dying warriors and the screams of your citizens as we loot your city. LOLOL

DeletedUser17347

Hhhmmm, if that does not sound like a bully....
Yes, Inno made the hoods better only two ages in difference now... That is so much better, but let's ignore the level 55 CDM, Level 30 Kraken, etc...
But keep showing your ignorance. Or perhaps your only joy in life is bullying other people.

DeletedUser17347

Bullying people to quit the game shows a lack of compassion and humanity. There is more respect and humanity in a slaughter house than what is show by Inno or the 1% on this game. The average world now has 19k inactive people, but let's ignore the facts.
Also, I am doing something to change it. I am calling out people like you.

DeletedUser31845

Bullying people to quit the game shows a lack of compassion and humanity. There is more respect and humanity in a slaughter house than what is show by Inno or the 1% on this game. The average world now has 19k inactive people, but let's ignore the facts.
Come on Doc, it's just a game

DeletedUser31845

If I hurt anyone's feelings with that silly meme, I sincerely apologize.

DeletedUser32389

Bullying people to quit the game

You're 10 million points on P, you aren't quitting anything :p
This far in I'm surprised you're so sensitive. How much do you get picked on? You must have an extra nasty Troll on P.
I looked you up on forge DB, let's just say I wouldn't build my city that way. I can see why you're not as powerful as the people you're surrounded by, you need to rethink your strategy imho

DeletedUser

Hhhmmm, if that does not sound like a bully....
Yes, Inno made the hoods better only two ages in difference now... That is so much better, but let's ignore the level 55 CDM, Level 30 Kraken, etc...
But keep showing your ignorance. Or perhaps your only joy in life is bullying other people.
I don't believe I have a GB that is above level 11 or so. But keep showing your ignorance. Or perhaps your only joy in life is playing the victim. And, incidentally, most hoods are at most only 1 age difference at shuffle. As I said, any further difference is due to players moving up afterwards.

DeletedUser

Instead of "calling out people like" us, why don't you get rid of the Notre Dame, Shrine of Inspiration and multiple Shrines of Awe in your Arctic Future city, and build some worthwhile buildings.
That is like saying boxer A , who is 27 years old and 250 lbs vs Boxer B who is 12 years old and 95 lbs.
You are like boxer B who stayed 12 years old and 95 lbs by choice. Now you're upset because the rest of us chose to grow up. You should try it.

Salsuero

they cannot see your messages either

This is incorrect. I have been ignored in global chat and can still see the player's messages just fine. It can be quite funny to participate in chat and have other players respond to you, while the player ignoring you tries to scramble to figure out what the conversation is about.

BruteForceAttack

This is incorrect. I have been ignored in global chat and can still see the player's messages just fine. It can be quite funny to participate in chat and have other players respond to you, while the player ignoring you tries to scramble to figure out what the conversation is about.

You are right..sorry

DeletedUser17347

So there are two examples in this thread as to why Inno added an ignore player button.
First, Stephen is all about me me me. There is no one else that matters. I have no idea what your game handle is nor do I care to. Imagine for one second that I was not talking about you. Hard to imagine for you since you more than likely plunder your hood every day, but try.

Then the other, if you don't build your city to their exact standards ie only plunder-able buildings then you should just quit the game. Add as many event buildings as possible because then I know what I am about to plunder. I will build my city however I want.

DeletedUser28670

So there are two examples in this thread as to why Inno added an ignore player button.
First, I am all about whining.. There is nothing else that matters. I need to imagine what would happen if everyone ignored me. Hard to imagine for me since my brain is so focused on whining.

Then the other, if you don't build your city to their exact standards ie only plunder-able buildings then you should just quit the game. Add as many event buildings as possible because then I know what I am about to plunder. I will build my city however I want. I will build the worst great buildings. I will whine about being plundered while not collecting on time. I will whine about unfair hoods even though they're perfectly fine.
^^ read above quote ^^