• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

what is the point of the ignore player message button??

DeletedUser32389

Then the other, if you don't build your city to their exact standards ie only plunder-able buildings then you should just quit the game. Add as many event buildings as possible because then I know what I am about to plunder. I will build my city however I want.

This is why you lose. You mis-quote me; I said you need to rethink your strategy, and you'll quit if you wanted to. Your attitude about "building what I want" is fine, but it's why you'll lose too. I'm not a mean person, but I'm right, you did waste a lot of resources building whatever you want. This is all well within your rights, but your Laissez-faire approach will forever keep you at the kids table.
If you know you're not being competitive how can you complain about being eaten?

DeletedUser25795

To get back on track, ignore is to stop idiots/bullies/children from texting you. Being plundered is a whole different ball game and that is mainly due to city build/choice of GB/having advanced units from story quest or parking in an age and not advancing to fast in an age so you become weak in your hood.

Obscene/sexist/anti race etc text should be reported, but nuisance texts then you press the ignore button and no more nuisance texts.

DeletedUser

First, Stephen is all about me me me. There is no one else that matters.
This proves that you have no clue. Ask around, though, maybe you'll find one or two that agree with you. In fact, you probably will...but then don't turn your back on them. LOL

Incidentally, you have 43 posts with 2 "likes". I have 2308 posts with 1785 "likes". I'm thinking that a player that is "me, me, me" would get a much lower percentage of likes compared to posts. So, let's compare. Yours is .05%. Mine is 77%. So, it seems I am much more in tune with the average player/Forum member than you are. So, remind me again, who is all about "me, me, me"?

Last edited by a moderator:

Salsuero

This game isn't a sandbox game. If you want friendly mode, you can play Farmville. This game exists in its entirety the way it exists. Anyone who comes here to play it and then complain about the way it works, without attempting to improve their gameplay and strategy... won't be successful here. It's not a requirement that you play the game, nor that you do well at it. Succeeding at this game is your choice.

Volodya

So there are two examples in this thread as to why Inno added an ignore player button.
First, Stephen is all about me me me. There is no one else that matters. I have no idea what your game handle is nor do I care to. Imagine for one second that I was not talking about you. Hard to imagine for you since you more than likely plunder your hood every day, but try.

Then the other, if you don't build your city to their exact standards ie only plunder-able buildings then you should just quit the game. Add as many event buildings as possible because then I know what I am about to plunder. I will build my city however I want.
If you investigate my occasional posts on this forum, you'll learn that I'm anything but a "friend" of the plunderers. I recognize that plunder is an integral part of this game however and I have precisely zero sympathy for your complaints in this thread. You might ask yourself why that is.

DeletedUser15539

Hhhmmm, if that does not sound like a bully....
Yes, Inno made the hoods better only two ages in difference now... That is so much better, but let's ignore the level 55 CDM, Level 30 Kraken, etc...
But keep showing your ignorance. Or perhaps your only joy in life is bullying other people.
I disagree that Inno "made the hoods better". What Inno did was to give in whining crybabies, and in doing so, degraded the usefulness of the DT for everyone else. And the funny thing is, the whiners are still whining.

DeletedUser

I disagree that Inno "made the hoods better". What Inno did was to give in whining crybabies, and in doing so, degraded the usefulness of the DT for everyone else. And the funny thing is, the whiners are still whining.
Didn't degrade the usefulness of my DT. Work on your friends list, that's where I use mine.