• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] What is the record road efficiency.

Today I remade my city and went from 70% road efficiency to 112%. What is the highest road efficiency ever achieved in FOE (and please don't give me BA cities that have 3 buildings and 1 road)

Ebeondi Asi

There are players with more than 50% (maybe ads much as 75% ) no road Event buildings in Titan.
I do not know what their road efficiency is,but I can guarantee it is better than 112%

Back before the no road buildings in SAJM I got up to 104% mainly due to using one square of road for three GBs. At this point I have no interest in checking LoL

KingJMobile

Today I remade my city and went from 70% road efficiency to 112%. What is the highest road efficiency ever achieved in FOE (and please don't give me BA cities that have 3 buildings and 1 road)

Screenshot 2024-04-03 at 10.25.10.png
Here's my city which has 170 roads and 136% efficiency.

1712136436953.png
And here's another city with 200 roads and 138.75% efficiency, which is the highest road efficiency I have seen in a Titan City that has a lot of roads.

1712137226976.png
And this is the highest efficiency I've seen outright. But theoretically, the highest would be 1 road connecting Town Hall, traz, AO and Deal castle, which would yield 1350% efficiency.

What I hope you understand from this is that getting over 100% efficiency is about hanging large buildings on 1 road, but as your city has more and more roads, you have to connect buildings on a straight line, making your city asymptotically tend to 100% efficiency.

Also if you use what I call the "Staircase Streategy", it will make your city tend to around 130-140% efficiency instead. Basically it creates an opportunity to hang a building on 1 road at the cost of having to connect a 1x1 building on 2 sides.

Disgruntled Veteran

Yes, unless you want to calculate it by hand (it probably goes without saying, but I do not recommend doing that).
Yeah, I’m not one of the mathematicians here in the forums. lol I’m gonna have to log in on the pc and install foehelper! I’m curious where my city stands. Thanks!

Sharmon the Impaler

I am only at 80.48% but I think that's ok. I manage a city with 4 taverns side by side with 48,000+ drunk patrons in each and civil war has been averted up to this point. I give myself a pat on the back :)

Mor-Rioghain

Uber, your tiny town is looking pretty swank!
Sharmon, your town is as bad as mine is but since I pulled up the pirate's hideout and attached reef that put a river in my city, I'd have to say that while the pirates and their guests were miffed, they got over it and are partying down in all of the druidic foliage that ran amok with all of that spongy ground after draining the river--all 268,073 of the unemployed lot of them! Pah! (Color me surprised! I'm at 91.59% road efficiency!? How did I do that!?!? LOL)