• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What to do with extra goods

centaurgod

I'm in Modern Era and have tons of Colonial age goods (over 10K each) that I have accumulated from my GBs (Lighthouse/Babel). I have more than enough of my Modern goods and my guild has no players still back in the Colonial age that I can simply trade/give them to. What is a good use for them at this time? Should I offer then up in the trade window for Industrial age goods 2:1 and hope someone takes them? I'll need extra Industrial goods to make Post goods. Donate them to the guild treasury for the ranking points? Sit on them till INNO makes a feature to use them? Thanks.

ExtraMile

If you can sell them, do that, but not many players buy CA goods for FP.

You can use them when you buy higher age goods (if you do) so that you don’t have to waste current age goods on the trades.

If all else fails there is always the bottomless pit known as the guild treasury (which has become much more important because of GBG). Especially if your guild has no players in CA, the treasury stock in that age may risk running out, so donating your CA goods could really really help your guild in GBG.

RazorbackPirate

Donate them to the Guild Treasury for use in either GvG or GBG or trade them up. Either stop at Indy, or keep trading up until they're previous age goods so you can use them to negotiate in GE, or GBG. Use them to overproduce ME goods, trade them down to PE and sell them for FPs to players who want to build CF or Traz.

Lots of things you can do if you want to, or you can let them sit and gather dust.

BruteForceAttack

You maybe able to find many folks who need lower age goods for GbG. Offer up 2:1 trades and see if they get picked up. Slightly better ration if no one picks them up. If you have access to pc, message in global that you have CA goods.

Mustapha00

You can still put your Goods up for trade in the Market, as players in your Neighborhood (and also Friends I think) can take the trades you offer. I would be prepared to see quite a few of them not taken, as the cost of a Forge Point can prevent folks from taking trades. To sweeten the pot a bit, I'd put larger trades up- say, 200 of mine for 100 of yours- rather than a series of smaller ones. While I might balk at spending an FP on a 30 for 15 trade, I might well be more inclined to spend one on a 200 for 100 trade.