• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What units are the best for post-modern era?

DeletedUser23685

There is that new event that you have to fight off waves of guys and they get stronger each tier. I am in the post-modern era and just wondering which units are the best all around. It seemed that universal tanks look pretty sweet.

DeletedUser8152

It depends what you are fighting. Tanks are not so great against commandos and artillery. If you know what you will be fighting then you should pick the most effective units based on that.

If you don't know what you will be fighting, I think the PME champion is a good all-around unit. One champion plus 7 rogues is pretty strong.

Algona

Or you could build barracks of different types and experiment. You may find a fighting style or combination of units that particulalrly suite you. That's what I am doing now, having fun discovering the joys of Progressive fighting. Sure it takes time, but FoE takes time, and you'll learn valuable lessons for GvG and PvP.