• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What would you say would be you "winning" FoE?

jaymoney23456

You're a winner when you set a goal, and achieve it - no matter what it is. That sounds like a cliche, or what a coach would say to a player on a team, but this game has a lot of similar "sense".

If you want to do something NO ONE ELSE has done, that's a goal.
If you want the HIGHEST GB in the game - that's a goal.
If you want the BEST attacking army A/D boost % in the game, that's a goal.

If you want to autobattle all of GE with Iron Age Ballista troops and not lose 1 over the entire 5 difficulty levels, that's a goal.

Hit any goal, or a series of increasingly more difficult goals - you're a winner.
You could go for having the highest GB in the game. Depending on where you are at and what is the highest level it might take quite a while though. Using balistas without a loss would be rough in LV 5 GE I think. You could try for the highest Attack and defense you could get but how would you ever know for sure if you had the highest of any player?

Xenosaur

@jaymoney23456 said: how would you ever know for sure if you had the highest of any player?

A few years ago, I wrote up a proposal for Inno to review regarding just this... I think I called it - the "best of the best page" of amazing FoE achievement records in the game. It would take amazing records from all worlds, all servers, and allow people everywhere to see a single universal "best" records of the game for certain achievements.

My understanding is that some "tools" now exist that allow certain 3rd party "helper" products to get some of this, but for a while, a great webpage existed called ForgeDB (accessible, but not current data...https://www.forge-db.com/us/combined/), and it had a lot of the records that mattered at that time.... Scoredb.io has some now, too. I don't use a PC based playing client, so these FoEHelper tools are unavailable to me as a "helper", but Forgedb and scoredb.io are webpages so those 2 are. I'm sure there are more.

Many of those same records you can get in the game now, such as: Highest Ranking points, Highest GB, etc. However the problem with Inno's approach now is that it's NOT comparing ALL worlds, which ForgeDB did. To see records from a world you're not in, means you have to start a city and progress a bit into the Iron Age enough to turn your world's Global Ranking stats on.
For example, I'm not sure what produced this image below, but someone I knew posted it in the forum, and was kind enough to send me a few pages of this (not just this one....)

I was told at the time in 2022 that it was the TOP GBs in the game. It's probably a product I can't use since I'm a mobile player. So some stuff is out there, but not in my game's supported client platform (I use mobile)

That's why I'd like INNO to sponsor the effort, themselves - then it would be.

11-02-2022 - TOP GB - 100.jpg

Last edited: