• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What's Everyone's Opinion On the Stage of The Ages & Other Buildings From The Last Event?

I thought these were quite nice from the event once fully upgraded. Giving the nice defense and attack boost, along with the goods and troops, I ended up placing three of them in my city. Not sure if that was the best idea but that is giving me 375 goods daily, 66 fps, and 36, of a single troop. Though I also liked the other troop giving building from the event, being the Ethereal Airship which with it not needing a road and it's small size I placed quite a few of them as well. Though when it comes down to it, I would like to know others thoughts on these buildings and others.

The funny thing is though is on one side world I got three of the Celestial Stage of the Ages and the Phantom Conjunction Tower on two different side world but on my main, the world I got the highest score on for this event I got the least event buildings that would be helpful or good to place. Though it will be nice to receive the Zephy's Fusion Drinks, one the event finishes tomorrow / tonight.

Emberguard

Loving the Celestial Stage of Ages and the Golden Golden Orrery is a nice counterpoint to offset the lack of defense for Stage of Ages. Really needed the extra population

Johnny B. Goode

I liked the original Stage of Ages, and had several in each of my cities at one time. I had lately replaced them with better buildings, but I will be putting as many back in as I got upgrades for, as they are vastly improved now. I also like the Ethereal Airship, and got at least one in each of my 4 active cities. Also will have level 10 (for now) Metro Stations in those cities. I like that a lot of buildings now have both attacking army and defending army boosts, and will probably start playing around with GE5 at some point. Not that it's a priority for me at all, but QI is worthless for solo guilds, as is GBG. So PVP Arena and GE are it for my non-main-city features.

KingJMobile

All the buildings are great, especially the Orrery and SoAs because they're solving my population crisis. Metro Station is really good too, not in terms of army stats but goods and FPs in general. And I like the Ethereal Airship. Looks awesome in my city not to mention the godly stats it has.

Ebeondi Asi

I'll like the Stage of Ages2 and Orry^ better after the next Era opens. Then those buildings can give me previous Age Goods from SAT. (I have little need for Goods from SAJM at the moment. So I'm just placing one of each now.

jaymoney23456

the Zephy is the best of the bunch. Its interesting that celestial stage of ages has better overall attack than the metro station. MEtro station does spawn the frags for the airship though so there is that in its favor. I have more celestial golden orrery upgrades than kits to put in lv 10 golden orrery's to use the upgrade.