• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

When are rewards given?

DeletedUser24864

After helping with forge points on someone else's 'great' building, When are you "rewarded"? it says every 24 hrs x,y,z will be rewarded ...but When are they doled out? like @ the24h mark of the building itself, or like 24h after u first used your forge points, every 24h of My town hall?

Thanks in advance, web dhirt 228 the filth

Algona

If you place in the top 5 non-owner FP contributors to a GB, you will receive the reward when the GB levels, some combination of FPs, BPs. and medals.

The x,y,z every 24 hours is what the owner of the GB gets for having the GB.

DeletedUser7289

The rewards from donating to another player's GB are awarded when the building goes up in level. It's a 1 time reward for the level, not a 'daily' thing, and it shows up almost immediately.

DeletedUser24864

Thanks! & dang ... thought it was a daily thing - LoL .... there was no explaination ... @ this stage of the game , I would have Never! spent FP's on the other people's GB's that i did if i knew that ... Thanks again!

DeletedUser17462

Thanks! & dang ... thought it was a daily thing - LoL .... there was no explaination ... @ this stage of the game , I would have Never! spent FP's on the other people's GB's that i did if i knew that ... Thanks again!
It's still worth doing as it's the only reliable way, short of spending diamonds, of getting bps for the GB you want.

DeletedUser24864

NOTE:The following dialog Is an exchange on a "global" chat session .All the while the previous Great Players! were posting the previous posted answers :) THANKS TO ALL!

web dhirt 228 the Filth:i have NOT collected yet, so that is why i was wondering.

Terwyne:if you hover mouse over the GB,there is a timer, it will tell you how long to collect.

Terwyne: don't lick on it, just hover the cursor

web dhirt 228 the Filth: Yup, I'm just hovering ...

web dhirt 228 the Filth: the pop up window tells me: name of GB(period/era), current level, points to next levl,&,method of lvling up. (forge points)

web dhirt 228 the Filth: I'm using flash v.20.0.0.286 could that make a difference?

BoyToy: are you oncomputer or ipad or phone

web dhirt 228 the Filth: right now, i'm on computer, but ussly play on android tab.

Terwyne: but in general, GB's only reward every 24 hours
Terwyne: after they level up
Terwyne: and @ time of level up

Terwyne: you don't even have a GB, and if you donated points to one, you will not get rewards until it reaches next level
web dhirt 228 the Filth: oh, ok ... & do they also reward each every 24h period after the 1st time?
erwyne: you don't even have a GB, and if you donated points to one, you will not get rewards until it reaches next level
web dhirt 228 the Filth: Right u were reading my mind :)
Terwyne: lol

DeletedUser24864

It's still worth doing as it's the only reliable way, short of spending diamonds, of getting bps for the GB you want.
:) maybe wroth doing, I just wouldN't have done it this morning with all my (overnight) accumulated FP's...

DeletedUser8428

:) maybe wroth doing, I just wouldN't have done it this morning with all my (overnight) accumulated FP's...
Here's how it works.

When you contribute points to someone else's GB, you are investing in the building. You will get a reward one time - when the building "levels" (goes up a level). The amount of reward a contributor will receive can be viewed by mouse-hovering over the 'treasure chest' next to their name in the list of contributors.

The person who owns the GB receives a daily reward. The amount of the reward is based on the level of the building, and that amount can be viewed by hovering over the "Bonus Display" to the left of the contributor list, underneath the image of the GB.

Does that help?