• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

When is gvg ending?

Coach Zuck

once it's done on beta, expect a similar process to happen here. On beta they announced a date when it was a few weeks out (now taken back, so they'll probably announce a new one sometime soon after the holidays). Usually beta is a couple weeks ahead of us but I expect a bit longer from how the timelines converge, so i'd say, GVG for sure doesn't end in the next 4 weeks, and 4 weeks is probably the good minimum amount of time to expect once it has been deactivated on beta even barring an announcement.

Ebeondi Asi

There was a message about a delay in Guild Raids start on Beta. So they also delayed the end of GvG.

Last edited:

Orius Maximus

No idea really, but likely they want Raids in place first.

How is this affecting participation in GvG anyway? It's possible some guilds have dropped it altogether, likely the ones that weren't very active, though from Jaims global chat some of the diehards I think are still going to keep going until it ends.

Jakobi007

Maybe we will get a little building like this again when they do close it, no idea when I got this or how long ago lol.

1706321595121.png

Ebeondi Asi

If Inno has a record of number of fights per player in GG for the past many years...
in a 4x4 no road building they could give a building personalized so it gives:
Permanent 100% Coin boost and Permanent 100% Supply Boost for any fights in GvG
For every 5000 fights in GvG add one Forge Point to daily collection.
For every 5000 fights in GvG add one current Era Good to daily collection
For every 5000 Fights in GvG add one attack boost %
For every 10000 fights in GvG add one GbG attack boost
For every 5000 fights in GvG add one attack army defense boost %
For ever 10,000 fights in GvG add one GbG defense boost %
For every 10,000 fights in GvG add one city defense boost %
For every 10,000 fights in GvG add one city attack boost %
Now that would be killer for long time GvG players.

Last edited:

Jakobi007

What about sectors held or holding? Some guilds fought for years, but then have been missing for years. Any ideas?