• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

When to age from LMA to CA

Nashtah

Hello and Sorry that this is a repeat question from others.

I would like to know if there is something that I should be looking at doing in HMA before aging up. I currently plan on aging up when I finish Japan settlement run 13, I am on run 4. I should be finished in about 3 months.

I have finish Viking and Egypt to max the main buildings.
I have all my current GB(16) at lvl 10 and am working on getting them all up to lvl 60.
I have a lvl 84 arc.
I make 58 rouge/champions and 13 age troops that are unattached daily.
I fight 5-100 battles daily.
Always in in top 5 in hood.
I have 35K+ goods, and will have over 50K when I finish Japan.
I finish GE but mainly trade with my SC.
I have bought all expansion currently possible(Will buy one tomorrow when SAV goes live).
I make ~350fp a day.

Thank you

Algona

Congratulations on being a skilled patient player. You've got a hell of a resume. My compliments to you and any mentors you've had along the way.

I've played six years, advised a lot of people, done a lot of different things in this game and I don't have an answer for you.

Frankly, I don't think you need advice, just to decide what will be most fun for you.

The following is just my thoughts, it is not actual advice meant for you.

You're more then ready to move to the next Era. I suspect if you have a good FP bank and ready access to to the Goods you could multi jump Eras as far as you want.

If you were my apprentice I'd note that the one truly irrevocable decision in this game is to move up in Era, then ask you the question what do you want, what will you enjoy doing?

Can I ask you an off topic question? Did you acquire and level Arc first or did you acquire GBG proficiency first, or was it both simultaneously?

Nashtah

Can I ask you an off topic question? Did you acquire and level Arc first or did you acquire GBG proficiency first, or was it both simultaneously?

On GBs I put in about 5 including the arc first and got the arc to around level 20 but not one in my guild was raising arcs so my arc staled and I worked on the other 4 and put in 8 others. Changed guild and joined a arc raising group to get arc bps and got the arc to lvl 80. In the power run to raise my arc I aged up to LMA and noted that I was losing .1M coin a day so built the SMB to level 5. After finishing the Arc I went back and finished moving GBs up to lvl 10. I joined a new 1.9 group that lets people in with lvl 80 arc but suggests lvl 100 arc. So now when I get a GB to level 60, I add a level to the Arc. I put in the GT to lvl 10 when it came out

As for my fighting, I am a hood bully, and enjoy GvG. I do some but not a ton of GBG. I enjoyed fighting and in my first guild a member helped me get the HC, which got me fighting more.

I have been playing for about 3 year but don't play for about 7 weeks each fall.

Last edited:

True592

My only suggestion would be on leveling up just 1-2 GBs at time. You're robbing yourself if you move them all up -- there is so-called "sweet spot" on all GBs.
Otherwise, I echo Algona, for once: " You're more then ready to move to the next Era. "

Nashtah

Thank you to all that read and replied on this question, but it seems at I have not skipped something that I should be looking at doing.