• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

When to Delete Space Carrier?

Disgruntled Veteran

I built both SC and A.I. to complement each other. Combined they take up a considerable amount of space, but I’m keeping both as long as I’m stuck with synthesizers in my city. I foolishly moved up to SAAB too quickly. But on a good day they help double my special goods production. However, once I have enough mars ore I’ll probably delete my A.I. or possibly both. All depends on the lvl I get them to.

Mor-Rioghain

Mine has been on the short list for the chopping block forever and a day. IDK why but I actually foolishly leveled it up to 75 after hitting the AF, Onward! Trail, making me more reluctant to reclaim my 28 lost tiles for something better. When I do get something better, you betcha, it's a cooked goose. Worse buyer's remorse I've evah had says the SAV player who also rushed out of SAM too quickly but has long since stock-piled Mars Ore & other special goods to get thru SAT. No more synthesizers and soon - no more SC.

<sigh> All in a day's work. It did it's job, soon it will retire - forever. *Boom!*

Pericles the Lion

Mine has been on the short list for the chopping block forever and a day. IDK why but I actually foolishly leveled it up to 75 after hitting the AF, Onward! Trail, making me more reluctant to reclaim my 28 lost tiles for something better. When I do get something better, you betcha, it's a cooked goose. Worse buyer's remorse I've evah had says the SAV player who also rushed out of SAM too quickly but has long since stock-piled Mars Ore & other special goods to get thru SAT. No more synthesizers and soon - no more SC.

<sigh> All in a day's work. It did it's job, soon it will retire - forever. *Boom!*
You plan on removing it before you finish the SAT tech tree? It sure comes in handy when collecting Unknown DNA and Crystalized Hydrocarbons. Both are needed, neither are available in SAV (or earlier).

Mor-Rioghain

You plan on removing it before you finish the SAT tech tree? It sure comes in handy when collecting Unknown DNA and Crystalized Hydrocarbons. Both are needed, neither are available in SAV (or earlier).
IDK, I guess now I'll let it live. :oops:

It's made it this far. I drug it from my "I hate that stupid thing!" at about level 17 or 18 to around 30-something and then grudgingly up, 4-5 levels at a time to around 50 when I decided to just go for it and hit 75 where I gave up on the infernal thing again because I'd already gotten all but a meager amount of ore stashed away. I glare at it occasionaly but since I really don't have much in storage to garner something more than it does to put in it's place, it's lived.

Now you've gone and told me I have to level it up more. Geez, thanks, Pericles. (Just kidding :p).