• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Where are all the sunken treasures?

DeletedUser11463

So what happened to all the sunken treasures on the wheel. I've refreshed it more than 30 times over the past 3 days and haven't seen 1 on the wheel. Did INNO drop them? I know they are super great and sized better than any others so far.

DeletedUser32328

See them regularly on the wheel.
I don't understand the obsession with this building.
Looks to me like a poor SSW which in turn is like a poorer version of the SoK, which also pops up as a prize.

DeletedUser3972

Looks to me like a poor SSW which in turn is like a poorer version of the SoK, which also pops up as a prize.
Most people are interested in them for their goods production. 2 ST only take up 12 squares and produce 10 goods every 8 hours, whereas a TF takes up 30 squares and produces 10 goods every 8 hours. These are refined goods, not unrefined, so anyone at ME and above will likely want at least a few of them. Also, I saw someone mention that since they are a production building, if you get enough of them, you can get rid of your blacksmiths/hunters as you can use the ST to do all those annoying 55 x 5 min productions, or 11 x 8 hour productions, etc.

DeletedUser3972

So what happened to all the sunken treasures on the wheel. I've refreshed it more than 30 times over the past 3 days and haven't seen 1 on the wheel. Did INNO drop them? I know they are super great and sized better than any others so far.
From everything I have read and seen people post, they are one of the most rare, if not THE most rare gold prizes on the summer event wheel. It takes luck and frequent wheel checking to get a shot at one, or of course, a fat wallet to just drop 100 doubloons in a row, lol.

DeletedUser31592

Plus- instant goods when aging up. No map or tech required. A 1-up kit and you are producing current era goods. Multiply that by a few and it gets pretty valuable.

RazorbackPirate

Back to the question at hand, I ended up with 6 STs in one city, and 2 so far in the other. The same city I have 6 STs, I also got 3 more SoKs. and more map pieces for an extra upgrade kit. The other city has sucked for SoKs and lagged in map poieces also. It's just been two totally different experiences. One city, better wheels, better luck, better prizes, more map pieces, the other city, just ok with everything. I'd like the other one to catch up, but not sure how.

- KQ -

I've seen the Sunken Treasure on the wheel one time on my main world on Korch. One of my guildmates hasn't seen one at all. I like the Royal Ship and I built it, but I was hoping for a half a dozen Sunken Treasures as a better building than Blacksmiths for the XX productions on challenges and quests.

DeletedUser26120

7 robotics factory in CE is 196 tiles a day and maxes out at 210 goods a day, while requiring 210 machine parts to produce as well.

26 sunkens is 156 tiles for 390 goods - and that's all goods of the era, not just one type. Free.
They are all in @Dursland 's city.
I have 26 in city, 1 in inventory. Someone in my guild has 29. Another person in my hood has 20+

DeletedUser27889

At the start of the summer event I noticed more than I currently do. That could have been that the wheel was being refreshed more frequently.

I don't understand why anyone wouldn't want the sunken treasure. Size wise it's a SSW but a SSW with flexibility to do more than the daily FP when needed. If it had the same orientation as SSW I would probably be going for way more of them to replace as many SSWs with these as possible.

- KQ -

You don't use them for FP's you use them for goods. (5 goods every 8 hours)

I get all the goods I need from recurring quests. I want them instead of blacksmiths for the daily challenge and events when I need to do XX productions. At least I'll be getting a greater return and when I'm not using them for the above I can use them for goods or more likely forge points.

Nice looking cats btw.

Mustapha00

I have not yet seen a single one, on any of the five worlds I play, actually on the wheel.

The only way you could prove to me that they exist is I saw the list of prizes a player just before me had won on one world and that was one listed.

Graviton

I have not yet seen a single one, on any of the five worlds I play, actually on the wheel.

The only way you could prove to me that they exist is I saw the list of prizes a player just before me had won on one world and that was one listed.

That's just really bad luck, I think. I play on 7 worlds and I have at least three in each of them.

- KQ -

I finally spotted sunken treasure on the wheel in one of my worlds and managed to acquire four of them.

DeletedUser26120

I get all the goods I need from recurring quests.
It's true, you do get more from RQs with CF but sunkens give way more per tile than regular goods buildings or just about anything else really.

Plus you said it - no more blacksmiths lol. Another great thing is completing those darned "same age production" quests.

Mustapha00

Finally saw my first one and spent a crapton of Doubloons trying to win it to the point that it was one of only a handful or prizes still available.

And then someone refreshed the wheel.

- KQ -

Finally saw my first one and spent a crapton of Doubloons trying to win it to the point that it was one of only a handful or prizes still available.

And then someone refreshed the wheel.

I had the same thing happen on my main world. I've still haven't gotten a one there.