• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Where Have All The Diamonds Gone?

- KQ -

All of my diamonds are gone. So are the diamonds of several of my guildmates. Haven't heard from all of them, but the ones that have reported in have none.

Lancer

Thank you for reporting this potential issue to us. I apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused. This issue has been corrected by the developers and is operational now. The issues was cosmetic, a failure on displaying the information locally. It is nonetheless recorded correctly in the servers. Your diamonds are now being accurately recorded and will be reflected shortly.

DeletedUser34363

I just submitted a ticket on this. Thank you for posting here so quickly Lancer.

DeletedUser31342

Thanks Lancer so telling us something. Hope this is cleared up soon!

DeletedUser31342

Just got this reply to my ticket, but still know diamonds nor ETA on correction...
“Hello Cesar666,

Thank you for contacting Support. We are very sorry this has happened. We are aware of what is happening and are working to resolve this soon.

Respectfully,

Snowbelle
Senior Ingame Moderator
Forge of Empires, U.S.‘

just an fyi, in case u didnt know, but when i went to collect a diamond packet in the well, the diamond appeared, but before it registered, the system crashed, and rentered the world. only to crash again if i tried to collect the diamonds again.

DeletedUser35126

Within the last hour, I had all of my diamonds disappear (less than 50), and I tried to buy 4 of the 19.99 packages, and it said it went through but they still show “0”.

DeletedUser10720

This is happening to me. I have over 12k disappeared just within the last hour.
I turned in a ticket and support has staid it's an internal display issue and should be corrected soon.

DeletedUser26965

Pretty sure this little guy got em all

index.php

DeletedUser31342

Well...
Update... they’re back! Man, that had me close to hanging up the game permanently!