• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Where to stop on conquest map to keep it out of daily quests

Loren1979

I am in Arctic Future on the conquest map and am running into a problem with the special goods. Is there a good place to stop on the map to keep the conquest map out of the daily quests?

Johnny B. Goode

Is there a good place to stop on the map to keep the conquest map out of the daily quests?
Yes. Immediately after taking a province, don't scout another one. If you have no open provinces (scouted but not taken) you won't get any Daily Challenge quests related to the C-Map. (@Ebeondi Asi apparently missed that you were talking about the Daily Challenge. He apparently thought you were talking about Story/Bonus/Recurring quests.)

Loren1979

Yes. Immediately after taking a province, don't scout another one. If you have no open provinces (scouted but not taken) you won't get any Daily Challenge quests related to the C-Map. (@Ebeondi Asi apparently missed that you were talking about the Daily Challenge. He apparently thought you were talking about Story/Bonus/Recurring quests.)
Thank you, exactly what I needed. I am assuming is applies only to the active map and not the previous continent ages. In other words, as long as you have no scouted provinces in the active continent then it wouldn't matter if you have scouted provinces in previous continent ages?

Johnny B. Goode

Thank you, exactly what I needed. I am assuming is applies only to the active map and not the previous continent ages. In other words, as long as you have no scouted provinces in the active continent then it wouldn't matter if you have scouted provinces in previous continent ages?
Sorry to disappoint you, but it applies to the entire C-Map as far as I know. So if you leave, say, an EMA province scouted but not taken, it will trigger DC quests even if you're in a much higher era.

Loren1979

Sorry to disappoint you, but it applies to the entire C-Map as far as I know. So if you leave, say, an EMA province scouted but not taken, it will trigger DC quests even if you're in a much higher era.
Ok, I suppose I will find out soon enough. If I procure all the scouted provinces will the DC then be asking me to scout new territories? If so, the latter dilemma will be worse than the first.