• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Where'd He Go?

Ebeondi Asi

Sharmon was too often very negative about the game and about Inno. I am surprised he was not booted.
He could be a good forum helper when he wanted to be also.
Sometime people get so wrapped up in their fantasies??? Anyway. hope he is happy now.

DreadfulCadillac

this comes after the infamous and now-deleted thread from earlier this week about the diversity in our city... ah well, he shall be missed I'm sure

Darkest.Knight

Surprising he would bail, I know he spent a bunch of cash. Wonder what his issue was about, the event is straight forward and shouldn't have been a problem. Without spending diamonds I've managed to move up to Gold League this morning, won't stay here long but feels good at the moment. I'll need to spend some diamonds when I start my next town l8r today.

UBERhelp1

Did anybody else notice that almost all of @Sharmon the Impaler's posts just disappeared? What happened? I found this one that seems to of been edited by someone... And this is from the discussion about how to get SAT prints...View attachment 20540
@mellofax @LeCron
Mildly off topic, but if a post is edited by a moderator, you'll see:

1689952806925.png

Also, looks like he may have been talking about wanting a refund? My guess is he got grumpy after he spent money in a way he didn't want to?

Flynn013

Sharmon was a long time player and big spender on Q. Inno screwed up again.
How did INNO screw up? By not catering to him every time he whined about something? He liked to brag about how much he spent and thought that he was owed something more than other players. He got exactly what he paid for just like everyone else. I'm sure that INNO won't even notice that he is gone, there are many players that spend a lot on the game.

PJS299

Somehow it seems Mike guy is the former Sharmon. Sure seems like a slightly more bitter Sharmon, and joined only afte Sharmon left. Plus Mike guy speaks hiighly of Sharmon, even though Mike guy was not here .. ???? Makes me believe they are one in the same person.
No, Sharmon wasn't as dumb and argumentative as certain other players here. Also, Sharmon didn't complain as much.

Ebeondi Asi

I am now certain I'm right. that Mike guy is/was Sharmon .. And that Mike guy s now vaporized posts Probably permanently. gone But I bet he will pop up again under a new name to annoy everyone further. LOL

Last edited:

PJS299

I am now certain I'm right. that Mike guy is/was Sharmon .. And that Mike guy s now vaporized posts Probably permanently. gone But I bet he will pop up again under a new name to annoy everyone further. LOL
That definitely was not sharmon... I think someone reported mike and he got poofed.