• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

which browser ?

Tharkunn

Windows 10 desk top. I saw a msg. Possible after the last update that Edge was supported but not recommended. So which browser's are recommended with FoE

RazorbackPirate

According to FOE, their preferred browser is Chrome. Others seem to do fine with others, I personally use a browser called Brave as unlike Chrome, it doesn't track your activity across the net.

Johnny B. Goode

I used to use Chrome, but have used Firefox for a while now with no issues. I would never use Edge, nor would I ever go back to Internet Explorer (assuming it's still around.)

Agent327

Recommended browsers are Opera, Chrome and Firefox.

Brave is based on the open-source Chromium browser, which is also the basis for Google's Chrome, Opera and, most recently, Microsoft's Chromium Edge browser.

Just An Observer

Plenty of problems were reported with Chrome on this forum. I had other troubles with it before playing FoE. Now I use Opera and Win 10 on a computer strictly set up to play FoE. Problems do not come my way any more. YMMV.

MJ Artisan of War

Used to play in Chrome on PC until about two months ago when something inno did made it very sloooooooow. Switched to Firefox as suggested in these forums and it works quite well.

OriolesFan64

basically, any browser based on Chrominum (Chrome, Edge, Brave etc) dropped support for quite a few video cards with the release of version 85, thus making the game load really, really slow on those computers, mine was affected (Radeon 6). Using Firefox is a solution or if you really want to chance it, use Chrome v 84 and disable updates for it. It's beyond the hands of the developer of the game.

DeletedUser

Firefox here , I had Chrome mess it up 4 times and gave up on playing it in Chrome