• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Who likes these GE rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.

67Sage101

Considering a lot of guild require a GE minimum every season.

Blueprints
Coins
Production
Decorations
Houses
Production Buildings
Self Aid Kits

Pickleweasel

I don't mind any of these since the question has no stipulations (i.e. a desire to replace one or more categories with something you think is more useful . . . to you).

Blueprints are fine, though it would be nice if the chests gave the proper amount of blueprints as stated on the reward preview. I have never been nor will I ever be in a guild with anyone but me, so I'll take 'em. Of course it would be nice to be able to get a selection rather than random, but I won't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Coins/supplies are fine . . . I can always use them to run more recurring quests and/or to top off active event quests, etc.

The decorations/houses/production buildings are fine . . . they can be sold at the antiques dealer or just placed and sold off for immediate coin/supplies whenever I need to top off a quest.

Self-aid kits are the most suspect but I still use about 10 of these a week when people are not motivating/polishing at a sufficient frequency. Alternatively, again, they can just be sold at the antiques dealer.

I guess I don't understand the problem you are trying to identify. All of the rewards can't be fantastic; is that what you want?

Johnny B. Goode

Seeing as how I almost* always battle through GE, these rewards are free to me, so I have no problem with any of them. Every game feature doesn't have to be reward-heavy like GBG. Some players seem to be spoiled by power/reward creep. Nothing but the best will do. Myself, I like to play for relaxation, and fretting over the subjective quality of rewards is not relaxing.

*If I'm doing an event or fulfilling a DC challenge I will occasionally negotiate enough of GE to fulfill the quest requirement...but no more than that.

67Sage101

If you do not like the rewards as is, level up your Temple of Relics to get some 100Fp rewards playing GE. those should perk you up.
In time I will level it higher. I have gotten the 100FP reward...once. Its not that I don't like the the mediocre rewards it's just Meh... sure they stack up and can be sold in the AD. It's just day after day I find myself clicking off another 8 GE battles in a row...and I get 8000 coins......a blueprint.....a few troops....yawn....a production building....another few troops....a 10% boost... What's even more mediocre is sometime I get 3 or 4 Traz idols on each GE level. This week I'm on level 2 and have not gotten a single traz idol in 27 encounters. Oh the RNG. You have to learn to love it.

67Sage101

Seeing as how I almost* always battle through GE, these rewards are free to me, so I have no problem with any of them. Every game feature doesn't have to be reward-heavy like GBG. Some players seem to be spoiled by power/reward creep. Nothing but the best will do. Myself, I like to play for relaxation, and fretting over the subjective quality of rewards is not relaxing.

*If I'm doing an event or fulfilling a DC challenge I will occasionally negotiate enough of GE to fulfill the quest requirement...but no more than that.
Why should I be just like you? If I was like you I would have no reason to initiate a post about my own opinions on the game. I would just opine on the comments of others all day long. From what I gather, you like what anyone else doesn't. Is that fully true no....I'm sure it's not. But I'm not interested in finding your percentage of disagree vs. agree. I just have an odd sense that disagree for you is where the fun is.

Perhaps I do want to be spoiled with rewards and power creep. Is that such an egregious desire from a game? I guess we'll just agree to disagree on whether that is some kind of evil that must be expelled from the forum at all costs.

Some like to fret over the game, it's play style, rewards etc. Others like to fret over what someone else posts. I guess we each find relaxation and excitement in whatever ways we can.

67Sage101

I guess I don't understand the problem you are trying to identify. All of the rewards can't be fantastic; is that what you want?

Ultimately, I want the rewards to be better than they are. Originally it was a poll to see how many like vs. disliked the rewards I listed. But the poll was deemed pointless. By extension so is the whole post. I would delete it if I could. There is no comradery here. I'm just a slow learner. The forum is a place for game apologetics and nothing more.

Just An Observer

I can knock out GE in a couple hours easily when the guild I am in finds a credible opponent. The rewards sure pile up! Then drats, I have to wait a week to do it again. Wish I could play GE 64/48 every single day!

Graviton

... There is no comradery here ... The forum is a place for game apologetics and nothing more.

That's what people always say when other players disagree with their proposal, when in reality...people just disagree. They can have many reasons.

This forum is a great place for new players and "slow learners", you just can't expect everyone to agree with you, and you shouldn't dismiss disagreement, you should learn from it. Maybe they're right and maybe you're right, but you'll never know which if you just wave all disagreement away as if it's based on an ulterior motive.

As to the rewards, their value is relative, depending on where your city is in terms of growth and where it's lacking. Some become rather obsolete as you advance. That's what the AD is for.

Agent327

Ultimately, I want the rewards to be better than they are. Originally it was a poll to see how many like vs. disliked the rewards I listed. But the poll was deemed pointless. By extension so is the whole post. I would delete it if I could. There is no comradery here. I'm just a slow learner. The forum is a place for game apologetics and nothing more.

I will lock it for you. If you still want it deleted just ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.