• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Why are the neighborhoods so poorly managed??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser33701

Except you don't have to play against anyone. You can simply continue to grow your city and stop comparing yourself to other players.

You mentioned the PVP Tower. I happen to be in the PME as well. 1st place gets you 1500 medals, 2nd gets you 1000 medals.

If you're battling to get the first place just for the sake of it, you're doing so at your own free will - no one is forcing you to play against other players.

If you're battling to get and are worried about getting a couple hundred medals less while being in the PME, you have bigger things to worry about.
I'm sorry, I thought you were keeping up....it has NOTHING to do with getting medals, It is about being plundered DAILY by a player that is rated in the top 300 of 90,000 players for the past 9 out of ten (maybe more) neighborhoods, even though I am rated around 1300....and please, don't accuse me of exaggeration when you do NOT know the facts......and how exactly does one play this game WITHOUT interacting with other players??.....PME??
If this happened occasionally, no problem, ...it's a game....when fairness does not matter. it's a stupid game.

Jern2017

I'm sorry, I thought you were keeping up....it has NOTHING to do with getting medals, It is about being plundered DAILY by a player that is rated in the top 300 of 90,000 players for the past 9 out of ten (maybe more) neighborhoods, even though I am rated around 1300....and please, don't accuse me of exaggeration when you do NOT know the facts......and how exactly does one play this game WITHOUT interacting with other players??.....PME??
If this happened occasionally, no problem, ...it's a game....when fairness does not matter. it's a stupid game.

I was referring to your original post, which did not mention you being plundered. Same thing - if five FP or 20 goods the plunderer gets from you each day hurts the development of your city, you have bigger things to worry about.

DeletedUser33701

And to think, all I asked here is why is someone STAYING in my neighborhood that is so much larger than I am...what happened to the "new neighborhood"??
It was about "managing the neighborhoods".....
And what have I got from this forum.... I have been accused of lying, self-promotion, no experience, and now I am inconsiderate because I don't like being unfairly forced to donate to the top players in the entire game....got it.....what an uplifting crowd.

Graviton

And to think, all I asked here is why is someone STAYING in my neighborhood that is so much larger than I am...

Did you though? You didn't just ask a simple question, you set the tone for rudeness with your OP and doubled-down on it with each reply. Some posters still tried to give you advice despite all of that. Then you add to your claims of victimhood at the hands of one player to claims of victimhood on the forum. Congratulations, you're a victim. Have fun with that.

Algona

it has NOTHING to do with getting medals

PvP absolutely is a great way to gain experience and medals

Uh-huh.

It is about being plundered DAILY

I was wondering when you'd get there, admit to being plundered. 'Cause no one gets this upset about just being attacked.

That's awful! Not that you are getting plundered every day, that's far and away the best thing in this thread, funny no end. I bet JustAPeek has lots of love letters from you just as charming as your forum posts.

No, it's awful that anyone can play this game, advance as far as you have,still not figured out how to mitigate plundering, prolly done hella plundering, and snivels about being plundered.

in the top 300 of 90,000 players for the past 9 out of ten (maybe more) neighborhoods, even though I am rated around 1300

JustAPeek is at the 99.7 percentile in world ranking. You are at the 98.4 percentile.

The months of anger, venom, snarling, whining is because you lag by less then 2%.

it's a stupid game.

Yet here you are still playing.

all I asked here is why is someone STAYING in my neighborhood that is so much larger than I am..

That would be wrong. You stated such amidst a much larger rant.
Graviton in the previous post to this details that perfectly.

And to think

If only you had.

Yeah, I was wrong

Agreed. Wrong attitude. Wrong to think that the reception you wold get for this bunch of whining would be received any different from any other batch of whining you've dumped on this forum. Wrong thinking your problems in game are problems with the game instead of the results if your play choices. Wrong about unfairness, Wrong logic. Wrong perspective.

Your mistakes are obvious, some are easy to fix. I'll even tell you how. Not out of any sense of helpfulness, but because I know it will piss you off even more, and make is that much less likely that you'll actually take the steps to fix your problems.

Wrong attitude + wrong to think that the reception you wold get for this bunch of whining would be received any different from any other batch of whining you've dumped on this forum: You've noted yourself in this thread and previously, but I'll reiterate. Nobody is sympathetic to your problems. Folk are even telling you why they are unsy,pathetic, mostly because of your attitude. the fix is simple, quit being universally hostile in your posts about the game and to other posters.

Wrong thinking your problems in game are problems with the game instead of the results if your play choices + wrong about unfairness: The telltale for this is your repeated misuse of the word 'faur'. Every poster misuses that word, because they do not understand that this game is about choices and living with the results of those choices. As long as you insist that something is unfair, you are putting yourself at a tremendous disadvantage in resolving your problems because if something is 'unfair' then you think there is less chance of overcoming it. To overcome it, quit telling yourself something is 'unfair', instead try to figure out how to resolve the underlying problem.

Wrong logic: If you got what you want, some other method of shuffling hoods, you will be up against players just as touugh as you every hood for the rest of your time in game. Now you have to deal with one person who dominates yia and you get a lot of easy prey at the bottom half of your hood. Your change? Sometimes you'll be at the top, mostly in the middle, sometimes in the bottom. The whole hood filled with aggressive PvP players just like you who have about the same capabilities as you. Those times you are at the bottom of the hood, you'll be the one attacked dozens of times per day.

Wrong in perspective: In all the thousands of times you've attacked all the bottom dwelling hoodies did you ever wonder what they thought about it? Especially the ones you plundered mercilessly? What did you do when they complained about it? Laugh at their whines?

Guess who is laughing now.

Enough preaching, my mommy says I gotta take my afternoon nap.

UBERhelp1

Since you basically set the stage for all of the personal attacks, I did want to thank you for PROVING MY POINT.
Your initial post, was (obviously typical) rude, misinformed, and ASSumptive, HOWEVER it proves well how long this "malfunction" has been going on and since this is the SECOND time, as you also prove, that I have mentioned this to Inno, my frustrations are well warranted, especially since the initial response from this "moderator" was near identical to the ASSumptive and insulting remarks made by the first one.

Now, go tell your mommy to change your diaper before you come and spew more B(ad)S(arcasm)
Hmm... I believe there is some masked profanity here. Did you know that's against the forum rules? And did you know that whining is generally not a way to get things that you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.