• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Why are you still playing this game?

Algona

No! Are you crazy? Any yutz can do that.

You need and I firmly believe have the capacity to do something truly spectacularly silly and ultimately meaningless

Trade off all yout excess BPs until you have exatly 1 of each + exactly 1 extra BP.

Tear down your level gillion Arc.

Build the new Arc.

Tear down thst Arc.

Spend 1600 Diamonds to get a full set of Arc BPs.

And not build it.

Now get out there and make us proud!

DeletedUser31592

No! Are you crazy? Any yutz can do that.

You need and I firmly believe have the capacity to do something truly spectacularly silly and ultimately meaningless

Trade off all yout excess BPs until you have exatly 1 of each + exactly 1 extra BP.

Tear down your level gillion Arc.

Build the new Arc.

Tear down thst Arc.

Spend 1600 Diamonds to get a full set of Arc BPs.

And not build it.

Now get out there and make us proud!

Did you steal this idea from Tucker?

*Arturis*

Problem solved, some arcs I donated just leveled, got 25 more bp on that slot lol
http://prntscr.com/ig6jly
The game becomes boring after 6 years playing, nothing innovatively new, just more of the same, i should find a new game to play soon if this keeps up.

Last edited:

*Arturis*

Seriously, a single Ages took a year and a half to finish? The same 'new' GvG map for the past 3 years? and brand new part 6 with a new GB nobody wants? And the lag in GvG map after reset is still horrible, everything is in slow motion for a good 10 minutes.
I should change this thread title to "Why are you still playing this game?"

Last edited:

Mustapha00

I'm playing the game because no MMORPG out there appeals to me at the moment.

I'm thinking about buying Diablo 3, but I'm, what, almost three years behind the release? Likely not to be terribly noob friendly at this point.

Also keeping an eye out for the new Camelot Unchained release. I played the original one twice, and enjoyed the heck out of it. But I want to say that it's original release date was third quarter of 2016. so they're just a wee bit behind.

Falconwing

You're still playing because it's hard to let go of the time and effort you spent to get to the level you're at now. I know, I've played a few games too long myself. You just have to ask yourself if you're still really having fun or if you're going through the motions out of habit.

Most of these types of games start out pretty good, but as they age, they add new stuff and over time it either gets too cluttered or unbalanced. I can tell this one is past it's 'glory days'.

I've been playing this for 13 months now and I can already tell I have maybe another year, year and a half of interest left before I have to find something more interesting to play.