• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Why aren't all buildings storeable.

67Sage101

Why can't all buildings excluding GB's be stored?

For example...I can store a sunken treasure but not a LV2 September cottage. I can store a Lv1 tribal square, but not a Lv2 tribal square. I can store a train car, but not the train.

67Sage101

because your population would go negative if you do that... just like the pop-out window in the game said every time you hit a store building. Reading is an important skill, sir.
That makes sense. I can read...I just didn't process it fully. I don't often think about the population I'm getting from September cottage.

UP ONLINE

Why can't all buildings excluding GB's be stored?

For example...I can store a sunken treasure but not a LV2 September cottage. I can store a Lv1 tribal square, but not a Lv2 tribal square. I can store a train car, but not the train.
That Would be great to box up any building EVEN THE GB !!
AND REMAKE YOUR CITY TO WHAT EVER YOU WANT

Emberguard

The store building was designed to store special buildings that hold greater value then just your average buildings. It was added to the game well before Reconstruction Mode ever existed as a feature.