• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Why BP Notification?

DeletedUser17543

Why do I get notified of a BP reward when aiding other players? This notification is annoying, and disruptive. Mobile players should especially dislike this silly feature. WHY on earth would I want to know immediately about my 25th useless copy of a BP?!!

DeletedUser25795

I understand the need for the notification but what I would prefer is; if we could just click the screen and it disappears so you basically can ignore it like most other pops we can do that with.

Algona

Aout 15 montha go. I'd been chasing that last Arc BP for weeks. I'd traded dozens of times. It just was not flipping happenin.. I'd spent hundreds of FPs. more then the Goods cost. UPHILL! BOTH WAYS!. I swore I would not spend Diamonds. But was getting really pissed.

Random.Aid FTW!. Seeing that pop up was toooooo sweet.

Although I could dig it if it were optional.

DeletedUser17543

Interesting replies. However if you are really into building a certain GB then you will be on top of that task and check on your own. I don't need an annoying pop up to impede my play with useless information. I certainly like the idea of making it an optional item that could be turned off/on in settings, then it would work for everyone.

DeletedUser26965

Every pop up/notification/reward summary is aggravating to me no matter what it is, just put it all in a log somewhere for me to check if I want to or at least give us the option to shut off all pop ups, notifications and reward summaries.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17543

Along with the gratuitous "achievement" ribbon, that blocks the game for what seems like a long time. Really? Do you guys need pre-schooler pats on the back?

As for the BP pop-up, how about a little floating +1BP symbol like the ones that float up when you aid someone or get an FP when visiting a Tavern. Don't need/want a big window stopping what I am doing to announce something I am going to look at later!

DeletedUser31592

Along with the gratuitous "achievement" ribbon, that blocks the game for what seems like a long time. Really? Do you guys need pre-schooler pats on the back?

As for the BP pop-up, how about a little floating +1BP symbol like the ones that float up when you aid someone or get an FP when visiting a Tavern. Don't need/want a big window stopping what I am doing to announce something I am going to look at later!

A little +1BP is a good idea.

Maybe a good compromise would be the full screen pops up only when you either get the first BP for that GB or that BP is the last needed for a full set. (But only if you didn't have a full set prior to obtaining that BP- not notifying you when you get your 10,000,000th Zeus BP.)

DeletedUser12620

I almost spent 600 diamonds on bps today while aiding. I need to SLOW down:p!