• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Why have some cities completed todays Event quest and others not

Tharkunn

Why have some cities completed todays Event quest and others not.

The quest is solve seven encounters in GE, which is closed today so we can't do it. But for some reason half my cities got credit and completed the quest and about half did not.
Why??

Pickleweasel

Well, the quest came up before the GE was closed. Mine auto-completed in the worlds where I had finished all encounters (i.e. level 4 was complete). In the two worlds where I only do the first level or two, it did not auto-complete so I just conquered the requisite sectors. It isn't the last day of the event though, so waiting until Tuesday wouldn't have been a deal-breaker either.

Tharkunn

No waiting till Tuesday is not bad. So the answer is if I did all of level four or not. I'll have to read it again but I did not think it said all four levels. Regardless you are saying the reason some auto completed is if I had done level four.

Tony 85 the Generous

That is correct. If you had completed GE4 when the event became available, then you have no encounters remaining and the event daily quest is completed automatically. If you had even one encounter remaining, the event daily quest will not complete.

IMO, I think it is in poor taste that Inno would put out to complete GE encounters on the day that GE closes. If this was one of the first group (complete at your pace, that is much different)

Tony 85 the Generous

So acquire four sectors instead. Or wait for a day. Nothing to see here.
That dpeends on how well (or more exactly poorly) you have worked the map, or if you have them open, and/or take less than a day to open. (since some people like to sleep more than 12 hours to scout a province can easily equate to waiting until the next day)

Graviton

That dpeends on how well (or more exactly poorly) you have worked the map, or if you have them open, and/or take less than a day to open. (since some people like to sleep more than 12 hours to scout a province can easily equate to waiting until the next day)

Granted, but none of that is Inno's fault.

Emberguard

If you’re already caught up on event quests this isn’t a problem. You can do them straight away. If you haven’t caught up on quests what’s the issue? It’ll take you time to reach the quest anyway

Tony 85 the Generous

If you’re already caught up on event quests this isn’t a problem. You can do them straight away. If you haven’t caught up on quests what’s the issue? It’ll take you time to reach the quest anyway
If you had not caught up to the daily quest on Monday, then it is not an issue.
If you had completed GE4 by GE clsoe Monday, it is not an issue
If you have caught up and did not complete GE by the close Monday, then it can be an issue...if you would like to complete the daily event quest on the day it started.